76.Wasting Time

"This brat you forgot about your grandpa and grandma after meeting your mother and father." Grandma Jeon shouted.

Jimin smiled cheekily, "I don't know about you grandpa but I can never forget this beautiful woman standing next you ever in my life."

"You ungrateful brat. You are openly flirting with my wife in front of me." Grandpa Jeon said.

Walking towards Grandma Jeon, Jimin said, "It's not my fault that you look too old in front of her. You actually look like a father and daughter pair."

Grandma Jeon giggled and said, "Ah Stop it Jimin. Don't tease Grandma like this."

Grandpa Jeon touched his face and asked, "Father and daughter? What do you mean? Do I look that old?"

Everyone started laughing.

Walking towards grandpa Jeon, Lisa said, "No no grandpa you still look like you are in your 20's, Young and fresh."

Grandpa Jeon pulled Lisa's cheek and said, "Don't try to coax your grandpa. If you want to make me feel young again then give me a great grandchild soon.

Lisa blushed. Everyone was hoping that she would give the Jeon family a new heir but what would happen if they find out the truth. She was the one who had told Jungkook that they would never share any kind of physical relationship.

Seeing a complicated expression on her face, Jungkook understood what she was thinking, "Now everyone stop pressurising my wife. I have no intention of having a child anytime soon alright. I am ready to share her with anyone right now. Not even with my own child."

Mother Jeon rolled her eyes at her son. He was just like his father. Possessive and obsessed.

.....

When everyone was happily sitting and chatting among themselves, a guard stepped inside the manor and said, "Young Master there is a lady standing outside asking for Young Madam."

Lisa stood up and said. "She is my friend. Would you please escort her in."

The guard nodded his head and left.

Jimin raised his eyebrows and asked Jungkook, "Which friend is she talking about?"

Jungkook shook his head gesturing that he had no idea.

Soon a shrill voice echoed from the entrance, "Lili."

Lisa smiled and ran towards the entrance. Hugging the person tightly, she said, "Rosie."

Rosé hugged her back, "Ahh I missed you."

"Sister Rosé." Hyunjin got up from his seat and rushed towards Lisa and Rosé.

Rosé smiled at Hyunjin, "Oh My God you have become a man now." Pouting her lips, she said, "Give me my cute little Hyunjin back."

Hyunjin laughed and hugged her.

"Come I'll introduce you to everyone." Lisa then dragged her inside.

...

When Jimin saw Rosé his heart skipped her beat. Seeing his one time big crush in front of him, Jimin realised that his feelings for Rosé were still young and fresh. When Jungkook had told him about Rosé, he knew that there would be a day when he would meet her again. But he had never expected the day to be today. He was not prepared for this.

Piching Jungkook, Jimin said, "You did this on purpose right?"

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"You knew she was coming but you-"

Jungkook grinned and said, "I don't know what you are talking about."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Don't act innocent."

Jungkook placed his hands on Jimin's shoulder and said, "I know you still have feelings for her. You always tell me that I wasted so many years in order make Lisa mine. You have also done the same thing for so many years. The only difference is that Lisa is already my wife and you are still wasting your time."

Jungkook's words struck Jimin like a lighting bolt. Looking at Rosé he smiled.

....

Lisa dragged Rosé inside and introduced her to Mother Jeon, "Mother she is my childhood friend and best friend An Rosé."

Rosé smiled and extended her hand towards mother Jeon, "Nice to meet you Mrs Jeon."

Mother Jeon let out a small laugh and said, "You don't have to be so formal with me. Since you are Lisa's childhood friend, you are also like my daughter. Don't address me like that. You can call me mother as well."

Rosé was touched by Mother Jeon's words. She had expected the infamous Mrs Jeon to be arrogant and bold but after seeing how sweet and welcoming she actuaaly was, Rosé gave mother Jeon a hug.