155.One Month Leap

A month later

Many things happened during that time.

When Jeon Corporation published a statement clarifying the relationship between Taehyung, Jennie and Ben, the public reacted positively. When Taehyung published his statement, the netizens were totally on his side.

On the very next day, Jennie and Taehyung collected their marriage certificate. Ben was official registered under the Jeon family and was given another name, Jeon Jin.

[His name is Jin given by the original author.]

When Taehyung saw Ben's birth certificate, he noticed that no name was mentioned under the fathers name. After noticing that, Taehyung immediately applied for a new birth certificate for Ben which had his name under the father names option.

When Taehyung handed Jennie the new birth certificate, her eyes teared up. She was grateful to God for sending Taehyung into her life.

.....

Oh Enterprise was also rising up again. The price of their shares were also improving.

While signing the contract, Simon asked Sehun to keep his identity a secret. Simon would help Oh Enterprise with all kinds of funds that they needed but in return Sehun should agree to whatever Simon says.

Sehun was reluctant to agree but for the sake of Oh Enterprise, he has no choice left so he ended up joining hands with him.

....

Father Park and mother Park as said left for their long vacation leaving everything begin for Jimin to handle.

As Jimin said he brought Rosé home. Mother Park and father Park liked her a lot.

After meeting Rosé, Mother Park felt more relieved. Handing the matters regarding the household to Rosé, she left her house with light shoulders.

From that day onwards Rosé visited Park Mansion regularly.

.....

Present.

Jeon Mansion.

Lisa had recovered quiet well. Her wounds were completely healed.

She had been spending most of her time in Jungkook's office than in the mansion.

She insisted on staying at the mansion but Jungkook firmly denied her leaving no room for negotiations..

Finally today after giving him almost 50 kisses, he let her stay in the mansion.

...

In the garden.

Lisa was sitting on a chair watching the maid water the plants.

"Lisa, How are you feeling today?" Mother Jeon asked.

Lisa smiled and said, "I am feeling so refreshed. Staying in Jungkook's office for the whole day was so boring."

Sitting on a chair beside, Lisa Mother Jeon asked, "How are things going on between you and Jungkook?"

Lisa smiled.

"Seeing this bright smile on your face I will assume that things are okay." Mother Jeon said.

Placing her hand on Lisa's shoulder, Mother Jeon said, "Lisa you are my daughter-in-law but I consider you as my own daughter. There is no difference between you, Jennie, Jungkook and Taehyung. I love each and everyone of you equally. As a mother I will like to talk to you about something that is really very important."

Lisa turned towards mother Jeon and said, "you can tell me whatever you want mom. I will always listen to you."

Holding her hand, Mother Jeon said, "It's about your relationship with Jungkook." Pausing for a while, she continued, "I know I shouldn't interfere in your matters but I can't help myself. So tell me Lisa why do you think that Jungkook married you?"

Lisa blinked twice and said, "At that time he told me that he wanted to take revenge from The Oh's."

Mother Jeon smiled and did not say anything.

Thinking for a while, Lisa widened his eyes in shock and said, "He was lying at that time. I mean why would he need me in order to get revenge from the Oh's."

"Yes. He was lying. That wasn't the real reason why he married you." Mother Jeon said.

"Then What was the reason mom?" Lisa asked.

"Jungkook loved to since many years Lisa but he never had the guts to tell you. All of us knew about this that is why we were very happy when we heard that Jungkook had finally married you." Mother Jeon.

Lisa froze and thought 'Many years? When they met at the cliff wasn't it the first time?'

"When he heard that you were getting married with that Oh guy, my son was lost. He did not come home for many days and devoted his entire time in his work. He did not eat or drink properly." Mother Jeon said.

"Mother I don't remember meeting Jungkook before." Lisa said.

"When and how he feel in love with you, I will suggest you to wait for Jungkook to tell you." Mother Jeon said. Pausing for a while Mother Jeon continued, "In life it is very difficult to find someone who loves you a lot. Who is willing to wait for you and Lisa you are lucky to find one. I have seen with my own eyes how much my son loves you."

Lisa did not say anything as she was trying to compose herself.

"Why do you think everything in Jungkook's place was either your favourite or something you prefer? Even the colour of Jungkook's room is something that you like. Whether it is a bedside lamp or a small hand towel. Jungkook's bought everything according to your preference." Mother Jeon said.

Now when thought about the things that she had noticed back in the other mansion, everything that Mother Jeon said made sense. Lisa was shocked to an extent that she did not know what should she do now.

"He has waited for you since so many years Lisa, so how long should he still wait to make you his forever?" Mother Jeon said.

Understanding what Mother Jeon wanted to say, Lisa's face turned red.

"It's not that I am trying to interfere. I just want the best for you both. You both love each other so what is holding you back from taking the next step?" Mother Jeon asked.

Getting up from her seat, Mother Jeon said, "Think about what mother told you today and take things further according to your wish. Don't mention about our small talk to Jungkook just keep it a secret. Also don't force him to tell you everything. Just let it be. I am sure he will tell you everything about this when he feels it is the right time. Also give me grandchild as soon as possible."