89.I'll Stay Here

When Taehyung entered the store, Jennie was standing on chair and fetching for something in the upper self.

Quickly walking towards her, Taehyung said, "You shouldn't be doing this. It is dangerous."

Slowly getting down from the chair, Jennie said, "Umm it's nothing. I am used to doing all of this."

Taehyung nodded his head.

Giving him a weak smile, Jennie asked, "What are you dong here?"

"I am here to take you and Ben to the Jeon Mansion." Taehyung said. "Brother asked me to." He added.

Jennie nodded her head and said, "Oh okay. Just give me few minutes."

Taehyung nodded her head and said, "Take your time. I'll wait for you."

Jennie lowered her head and said, "I-"

"I mean I'll wait for you outside." After saying this, Taehyung rushed outside.

...

After few minutes when Rose came out, she saw Ben and Taehyung happily playing around. They looked really cute together. The whole Jeon family treated Ben like their own specially Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Ahhh mom monster uncle Taehyung is chasing me." Ben shouted and ran towards Rose.

Taehyung stopped chasing Ben when he saw him running towards Jennie.

Jennie smiled at Ben and said, "Don't call uncle Taehyung a monster."

Ben giggled. He then wrapped his small hands around his mom's palm and said, "Come on mom let's go. I want to meet grandma and grandpa."

"Okay slow down Ben. Don't drag your mom like that." Taehyung shouted.

Turning towards the chauffeur, Taehyung said, "Give me the keys. I'll drive."

"But Sir-" the chauffeur said.

"It's fine. You can join the guards and follow us from behind." After saying this, Taehyung grabbed the keys and hopped inside the car.

"Mom you sit in front with Uncle Taehyung and I'll sit in the backseat." Ben said..

Jennie hesitated for a while and then hoped inside the passenger seat.

Taehyung's lips curled upwards. He then started the engine and said, "Buckle your seatbelt."

After Jennie buckled the seat belt, Taehyung checked it once more before driving the car out of the store.

....

After 20 minutes, they arrived at the Jeon Mansion.

As soon as the car stopped, Ben quickly got down of the car and rushed inside the mansion.

"Ben don't run wait for mom." Jennie said. Quickly unbuckled the belt and opened the car door.

"Jennie." Taehyung stopped her by holding her arm.

Jennie froze when she felt his warm hand in her skin.

"I'll always wait for you. Whether it is outside your store or in real life." After saying this Taehyung got down of the car and walked inside, leaving Rose in daze.

Quickly composing herself, Jennie entered inside the mansion.

....

Inside the mansion.

When Jennie entered the mansion everyone was sitting in the living room, happily chatting and laughing.

Ben was already being pampered by everyone, specially by his great-grandparents.

"Jennie you are here." Lisa quickly rushed towards her and gave her a hug.

Jennie smiled and hugged her back.

"Come. Everyone is waiting for you." Lisa dragged Rose inside.

Mother Jeon got up and gave Jennie a hug, "Ahh Jennie. You don't miss your mother right?"

Jennie shook her head and said, "It's not like that mother."

Father Jeon patted her head and said, "I have been saying this since the last two years and I am saying it again, move here along with Ben. You are always busy with work. If you stay here, you don't have to worry about Ben. Your mother is there. I am here."

"Yes you should Jennie. Even we are staying here." Lisa said.

Jennie did not say anything. Looking towards Taehyung who was holding a wine glass, she lowered her head.

Taehyung on the other hand was staring at her with his eyes full of hope and helplessness.

Lisa noticed something odd between them.

"Okay. I'll stay here." Jennie said.

Taehyung smiled and quickly gulped down the whole content of the glass.

Lisa walked towards Taehyung and asked, "You like her don't you?"

Taehyung almost choked after hearing Lisa's question. After Coughing several times, he said, "W-what Do you mean sister-in-law?"