95.Designer

As Taehyung and Jennie entered the elevator, Taehyung said, "Did you open the gift."

Jennie nodded her head.

Taehyung expected Jennie to say something, but when she did not say anything, he assumed that maybe she did not like the gown.

When they arrived at the floor where Lisa's room was present, Taehyung said, "Even your room is in this floor. All of us will staying at the hotel tonight. I'll show you your room later. For now go to sister-in-laws room and get ready."

Jennie nodded her head and said, "Okay."

..

After escorting Jennie to Lisa's suit, Taehyung left.

"Your Brother is such a gentleman. He left as soon as he escorted Jennie inside and look at you too." Lisa said.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and said, "I am your husband so I can stay here as much as I want." Pointing towards Jimin, he added," I don't know about him though."

Jimin puffed his cheeks and walked out of the room.

Lisa laughed and pushed Jungkook out of the room saying, "Mr Jeon your wife as to get ready for the banquet. You have to leave."

Jungkook smiled and said, "Okay fine I am going. If you need help just call me Okay."

Lisa nodded her head and closed the door.

"Oh my God Lisa your dress is very beautiful." Rosé said.

Lisa smiled and said, "Jennie designed this."

Rosé turned towards Jennie and asked, "You are designer?"

Jennie scratched her head and said, "You can say that."

"She is the owner and founder of Him&Her." Lisa said.

Rosé widened his eyes in shock and said, "Oh my God. Lisa your marriage is working great for me. Now I know Jeon Jungkook and the the owner of a famous brand." Pausing for a while she shouted, "I am so cool."

Lisa giggled and said, "Now stop behaving like a child. Let's start getting ready."

...

After few minutes, the makeup artist and hairstylist entered the room.

Lisa and Rosé quickly changed into their gowns.

"Jennie you should also change." Rosé said.

"I will go and help Ben change first." Jennie said.

Lisa turned towards her and said, "Dont worry mom told me that she will help him change."

Jennie smiled and said, "Okay."

Picking up her dress, Jennie walked inside the washroom.

When Jennie came out wearing her gown, Lisa and Rosé gasped.

"You look beautiful. Did you design this as well?" Rosé asked.

Touching the dress lightly with her hands, Jennie smiled and said, "Someone special gave it to me."

"You look beautiful." Lisa said.

.....