125.Mistress

Wrapping his arms around her waist careful, Jungkook hugged his wife.

Snuggling her head on his chest, Lisa frowned and asked, "Why do you smell weird today?"

"What weird?" Jungkook asked.

Lifting her head, Lisa said, "You smell like blood."

....

Few hours ago.

As Jungkook entered the room where the attacker was kept, his expression turned dark.

Walking towards the man, Jungkook said to one of his subordinate, "Where is Min Yoongi?"

"He is coming Sir." The subordinate said.

When the man saw Jungkook walking towards him, he shivered in fear. The murderous vibe that Jungkook was emitting was too much for him to handle

"Why did you bring me here?" The man asked.

"Don't you know why you are here?" Jungkook asked,

As the man about to answer, the door opened and Namjoon and Yoongi entered.

"Boss." Yoongi greeted.

Jungkook nodded his head.

"How is lady boss now?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook's expression turned soft after hearing his wife's name, "She is fine but you should know this that she almost died."

'Almost died' was enough to drive Yoongi crazy. Rushing towards the man, Yoongi kicked him on his lower abdomen.

"Ahhh." The man screamed.

Yoongi wanted to kick him once more but before he could lift his leg, Jungkook ordered him to stop.

"Stop now. There are many things that he has to go through today." Jungkook said.

Yoongi's eyes sparkled when he heard that. He had not tortured anyone since a really long time. His hands were itching.

"So I can do whatever I want?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes you can." Jungkook said. Pausing for a while he continued, "But I will join you today."

Everyone in the room widened their eyes in shock including Yoongi.

Jungkook never tortured anyone with his own hands. It was Yoongi who did everything.

"Boss you don't have to." Yoongi said.

"Why? Do you think that you are the only one who had these torturing skill?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi vigorously shook his head.

"Namjoon do you want to join?" Jungkook asked.

Namjoon nodded his head.

Jungkook smirked and said, "let's wait for Jimin and Eunwoo. I want them to join to."

Namjoon gulped in fear. Jungkook was gathering people like as if they were about to play a game of cards.

Yoongi got very excited and clapped his hands together, "Ahhh this is gonna be fun."

"Ask someone to get some aprons, gloves and some surgical instruments." Jungkook ordered.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows and asked, "Ehh Boss I understood why you need an apron and gloves but surgical instruments?"

Jungkook laughed and said, "I always wanted to become a doctor when I was young. Since I was young, I could only cut my teady bare with a sharp thing and then stitch it back. I could never do that on a human being. So I have decided to do it today."

Namjoon and the rest felt shivers down their spine. Jungkook at this moment sounded so dangerous.

Yoongi on the other hand was jumping in excitement, "Boss Boss even I want to perform a surgery."

Jungkook chuckled and said, "Yes you have to do the main job."

"What is it?" Yoongi asked.

"Stitching." Jungkook said.

The man's face turned pale when he heard the conversation that they were having.

"W-what are you talking about?" The man asked.

"It's nothing we are planning to perform a surgery on you." Yoongi casually answered.

The man widened his eyes in shock. He was going to die today and he was sure about this. He had to save himself so he decided to tell everything to Jungkook hoping that he would spare his life.

Crawling towards Jungkook, the man pleaded, "Mr Jeon I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your wife."

"Then who were you actually trying to attack." Jungkook asked.

The man swallowed the word 'YOU' in his throat and said," It was an order. It was an order from Simon."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and asked, "And?"

"He wanted to kill you and become the king of the underworld and also take over Jeon Corporation and also-" the man stopped before completing his sentence.

"Speak." Jungkook shouted.

"H-he wanted to capture your wife after your death and make her- make her his mistress." The man said.

*slasssck*

"Ahhhh." The man shouted placing his hand on his left ear to stop it from bleeding.

When Jungkook heard his wife being mentioned as someone's mistress, he couldn't control his emotion anymore. Picking up the knife which was kept on the table, he cut off the attacker's left ear.

Jungkook was about to say something, when Jimin and Eunwoo entree the room.

When Jimin saw the bleeding man, he said, "I thought you said that you would wait for us."

"Yoongi start peeling his nails off. Also don't forget to cut his toes." Jungkook ordered.

Yoongi quickly rubbed his hands together and started following Jungkook's orders.

The attackers screams echoed all over the room.

Jungkook did not budge even once. He stood there staring at the man who was being brutally tortured by Min Yoongi.

When the man was about to pass out, Jungkook said, "Enough. Keep him awake we have a surgery to perform."

"What surgery?" Jimin asked.

"We are going to play doctor doctor." Yoongi said excitedly.

Placing two bags on the table, Namjoon said, "Boss here are things that you wanted."

Opening the bags, Jungkook passed an apron and a pair of gloves to both Jimin and Eunwoo and said, "Wear thesefirst. We are running short of time."