138.Would You Judge Me?

By the time Lisa woke up it was almost midnight.

When she opened her eyes, she saw Jungkook was sitting on the floor,resting his head on the edge of the bed while he was holding her hand tightly.

Lisa sighed. Running her hands on his hair, she realised that she had overreacted. If he needed time, then she would wait for him until he was ready.

Realising how uncomfortable his sleeping position was, Lisa slowly shook his shoulder and said, "Jungkook."

Jungkook quickly lifted his head. Grabbing her hand tightly, he asked, "What happened? Are you feeling okay? Are you feeling dizzy again? Wait let me call Jin."

Before Jungkook could take out his phone, Xie Ming giggled and said, "I am fine now. You don't have to panic like this. I just woke you up because I wanted you to sleep on the bed."

Patting on the other side of the bed, Lisa said, "Come and sleep. It's getting late."

Jungkook did not move. Staring at Lisa, he said, "Lisa I-"

Before he could say something, Lisa interrupted him, "It's fine. I won't force you tell me anything from now on. The day you feel that you are ready to tell me everything, just do it okay."

Kissing her hand, Jungkook said, "What if I tell you that I am not a simple person and I am someone beyond your imagination?"

Pausing for a while, Jungkook continued, "I am someone whose hands are tainted with blood. I am a very cold person. I am heartless to those who try to harm me or any innocent person."

Lisa did not say anything.

Jungkook took a deep breath and said, "Lisa I am not just a simple CEO I am actually involved somewhere else also."

"Somewhere else?" Lisa asked.

"I-I am also involved in the underworld." Jungkook said. Pausing for a while, he continued, "I have ruthlessly killed many people. I-I also torture people. Would you judge me after knowing the truth?"

Lisa did not say anything. She stood there in daze.

Jungkook panicked when he saw her. He lowered his head and said, "I knew that you would hate me after knowing this. Please don't leave me. I cannot live without you. I don't want you to hate me. Please."

Lisa widened her eyes in shock, "Who is leaving? I am not leaving you alright."

Cupping his face with both her hands, Lisa said, "I can never hate you okay. So take that thing out of your mind. Yes may be I will fight or argue with you sometimes. I am your wife and I have a right to argue with you and when I do that I expect you to stay beside me and coax me and not leave me alone for the whole night okay. Now regarding to the fact about you being a part of the underworld, I don't really have a problem with that. Until and unless you keep yourself safe. I am okay with it."

"Really?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa smiled and said, "Yes. See you could've told me this earlier. We wouldn't have wasted so much time fighting with each other."

"It's good that we fought. If not for that fight, how I would've known that-." Jungkook said with a wide smile on his face.

Lisa blushed. She had actually said whatever she had in her heart and mind at that time. But she did not regret confessing her feeling for him because she really had started loving him a lot. He had all of a sudden become a very important part of her life. Someone without whom she couldn't imagine her life.

Jungkook chuckled and said, "And you are blushing now."

"Stop teasing me like this okay. Come and sleep next to me." Lisa said.

"Tell me that again and I will do whatever you want." Jungkook said.

Lisa rolled her eyes and said, "You will do everything I tell you even if I don't tell you anything."

Jungkook helplessly shook his head. It was true. Even if Lisa wanted him to kill someone, he would do that without blinking an eye.

"Do you want to eat something?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa shook her head and said, "I don't feel like eating anything."

"You haven't eaten anything since morning." Jungkook said. Getting up from the floor, Jungkook said, "Let me get some soup for you. Wait for me Okay."

Lisa helplessly nodded her head.

....

After few minutes, Jungkook came back with some hot soup and boiled vegetables.

"Soup is okay but I won't eat these vegetables." Lisa said.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "You have to eat them okay. Jin said that you have to eat lots and lots of vegetables."

Lisa pouted her lips and said, "Just a little bit okay?"

Placing the tray on the bed, Jungkook started feeding Lisa with the soup.

Lisa chuckled and said, "I can use my hands you know."

Blowing the soup, Jungkook said, "Jin said that you are weak at this moment. So you are not allowed to do anything before you regain your strength. Understood?"

"So what am I gonna do? Lie down on the bed all day?" Lisa asked.

"Yes." Jungkook said.

Lisa puffed her cheeks and said, "No. I am going to do that. I will get bored."

"You can play games all day or invite Rosé and Jennie for a talk." Jungkook said.

Lisa shook her head and said, "I don't want to disturb them. Do you have to go to the office tomorrow?"

Jungkook nodded his head.

"Then why don't you take me with you. I won't disturb you or bother you. I'll just sit on that couch of yours for the whole day." Lisa said.

Jungkook thought for a while and said, "Okay."

Lisa cheekily smiled.

"Now Stop smiling and open your mouth." Jungkook said.

....