101.Over My Dead Body

Lisa smiled and said, "Whatever happened was not your fault uncle Oh. You don't have to feel guilty. Yes I was sad but look at me now don't I look happy."

Uncle Oh patted her head and said, "Seeing you smile like this makes me feel a lot more better."

Jungkook came forward and greeted father Kim.

Holding Jungkook's arm, Lisa said, "Uncle Oh this is my husband." Turning towards Jungkook, she said, "This is Uncle Oh."

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "It's nice to meet you Mr Oh."

Uncle Oh smiled and said, "You did don't have to be so formal boy. Lisa is like my daughter so even you can address me like she does."

Jungkook smiled and said, "It's nice to meet Uncle Oh then."

"Big sister you forgot about me." Hyunjin said.

Lisa stuck her tongue out and said, "How can I forget my cute little brother." Hugging Hyunjin, she said, "You are looking very handsome today."

Hyunjin cheekily smiled and said, "And you are looking very beautiful today."

Lisa furrowed her brows and said, "What do you mean by today? You mean that I don't look beautiful other days apart from today."

Hyunjin stick his toungue out and chuckled.

Father Kim and Uncle Oh looked at each other and shared a satisfactory smile while Jungkook was busy staring at his wife.

....

Yeri and Sehun were fuming in anger after witnessing the happy moments of the family.

Yeri face turned pale when she released that her father had actually decided to kick her out of the family. During the wedding when father Kim told her that he refuses to acknowledge her as his daughter, she thought he was spouting nonsense because he was angry. But after hearing everything that he told the reporters in front of everyone, Yeri felt very hurt. Tears started rolling down her cheeks.

Sehun wiped away her tears and said, "Dont cry. You still have me."

Yeri did not say anything. Looking at Jungkook who was staring at Lisa as if she was the only woman in the world, Yeri could not help but compare the great Jeon Jungkook to her husband. Obviously Oh Sehun was not even near to what Jeon Jungkook was. Though Sehun was also good looking but his good looks were nothing in front of Jungkook's handsome face and personality.

After trying so much. After doing everything that she could to bring Lisa down, Yeri still felt that Lisa was the one who had gained from all this.

Sehun on the other hand was not feeling any better. After seeing his uncle standing beside father Kim, he felt nervous and angry at the same time. He was sure that after what he done, uncle Oh would surely use all his powers to bring Sehun down and if that happened, he would be doomed.

Uncle Oh did not visit the Oh Mansion even once after he returned to country S. This was enough for Sehun to understand how mad Uncle Oh was..

....

Hyunjin narrowed his eyes when he saw the Oh couple staring at them, "Big Sis What are they doing here?"

Lisa sighed and said, "Your brother-in-law invited them. Hyunjin don't you want to go and meet your sister?"

Hyunjin frowned and said, "Over my dead body." After saying this he stormed towards the other direction.

Jungkook placed his hand on Lisa's shoulder and said, "It's okay. He is angry now. Give him sometime."

....

Hyunjin was fuming in anger. He hated Yeri and Sehun a lot. So much that he could not even bear to see them. So Hyunjin decided to find a seat for himself in the farthest corner.

As he was about to sit on a chair, a girl quickly ran past him holding her gown and sat on that chair and said, "I hope you don't mind. You can sit on the other chair."