85.Silent Treatment

When Jungkook saw Yeri walking out of the cafe, he patiently waited for Lisa to come out.

Few minutes passed but there was still no sign of Lisa.

Jungkook frowned thinking that something wrong might have happened with her, he quickly got down from his car and dashed inside the cafe.

Jungkook breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Lisa sitting inside the cafe.

Walking towards her table, he said, "Why are you still sitting here?"

'No reply'

Jungkook raised his brows, "What happened Lisa?"

'No reply'

Pulling her up, Jungkook examined her had said, "Did she hurt you somewhere?"

Lisa slapped his hand away and dashed out of the cafe.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes. She was behaving very strange. Without wasting any more time, he followed her.

....

Lisa was already sitting inside the car when Jungkook came out of the cafe.

Jungkook quickly hopped inside the car and gestured the chauffeur to start the car.

Looking at Lisa who was sitting very far away from him, he said, "Where so you want to go?"

'No reply'

"Lisa atleast tell me what happened?"

'No reply'

Jungkook gritted his teeth. His wife was giving him a silent treatment.

The chauffeur looked at his boss and asked, "Where to Sir?"

Jungkook looked at Lisa once and said, "Home.".

Lisa did not say a word throughout the whole journey.

Jungkook started feeling anxious and worried. He thought 'She was okay when she entered the cafe. What happened to her all of a sudden?'

When they arrived at the Jeon Mansion, Lisa quickly got down from the car and rushed inside.

Jungkook took a deep breath and asked the Chauffeur, "Are you married?"

The chauffeur lowered his head and said, "No sir."

Buttoning his suit, Jungkook said, "Never get married. Women are really unpredictable specially wives."

The chauffeur nodded his head with a serious expression. His boss was right. If even the Jeon Jungkook felt helpless in front of his wife then he was just a normal chauffeur.

.....

When Jungkook entered the room, Lisa was sitting on the bed.

Walking towards her, Jungkook asked, "Are you mad at me?"

"No." Lisa answered.

"Then What happened? Why are you behaving like this?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa glared at him and said, "So you really don't know. Very good."

Jungkook wanted to chock himself to death, "if you don't tell me what did I do that is making you so mad, how will I know?"

Getting up from the bed, Lisa said, "Since you don't know, there's no point telling to anything. So get out of my room. I have to change."

Jungkook gulped. At this very moment, he felt very scared of Lisa. Without wasting any time he rushed out of the room.

....

Inside the study room.

Sitting on the couch, Jungkook was thinking about the things that he had done today.

Picking up his phone, he called Eunwoo.

"Boss." Eunwoo greeted.

"Help me get the CCTV footage of moccatoons between 4 to 5 pm in which your lady boss and her sister can be seen clearly. You have ten minutes." After saying this, Jungkook Jung up the call.

Eunwoo on the other hand felt very frustrated. Jungkook did not come to the office since two days. So Eunwoo's workload has increased and now his boss had added one more work in his shoulder.

Sighing at his own fate, Eunwoo made few phone calls.

Within five minutes, Jungkook received a mail from his assistant.

Without wasting anytime, he played the video.

....

Eveything in the video seemed normal. Yeri was talking and Lisa had a smile on her face.

Jungkook was about to close the video, when he saw Yeri Placing her hand on the table and touching her ring.

Jungkook narrowed her eyes. He then looked towards his wife. He panicked when he saw her frozen expression. But what shocked him even more was when he saw Lisa lifting her left hand up and staring at him.

Jungkook understood what his mistake was. He had indeed made a very big mistake. How could he forget about the wedding ring? He cursed himself almost thousand times inside his head. He was so stupid. But the main question that disturbed him was, now what should he do?

As he was busy with his thoughts, his phone buzzed.

When Jungkook saw the called ID, his mood worsened. It was his assistants fault. Yes it was Eunwoo's fault too. Eunwoo is his assistant. His job is to remind Jungkook if he ever forgets something important.

Picking up the call, Jungkook said, "How could you not remind me to buy my wife a wedding ring? How can you be so careless? Are you sick of your job? All your day off's for this month has been canceled. And if you don't come up with an idea within 10 minutes, no bonus for you for 6months."

After saying this Jungkook quickly hung up the call.