179.Approval

Oh Mansion

"Why? Sehun why?" Yeri shouted.

Picking up the photos from the floor, Sehun sighed.

"Why did you meet her? Why? Answer me." Yeri shouted.

"You are spying on me Yeri." Sehun said.

Getting up from the floor, Yeri said, "Yes I am."

"It's not what you think." Sehun said.

"Then What is it? Explain." Yeri yelled.

Sehun took a deep breath and said, "Yes it is true that I met Lisa today but it isn"t what you are thinking. There is nothing going on between us."

"Why did you meet her then?" Yeri asked.

"I wanted to return her gifts back to her. She is married and so am I. I don't want to keep anything that belongs to her." Sehun said.

Yeri smirked and said, "You want to end things but what about her? She loves you Sehun and that is so evident. I cannot allow that slut to take you away from me."

"Enough don't call her that. She is your sister." Sehun said.

"Oh so now you are defending her. That slut did it again. She is taking you away from me again." Yeri shouted.

"Shut up. I dare you call her that again." Sehun shouted.

"She is a slut and I will say that over and over again." Yeri shouted.

"Don't go overboard and don't make me repeat my words. There is nothing going on between us." Sehun said.

"Sehun you-"

"End of discussion. Go and sleep and don't irritate me again with your nonsense." Pointing towards the photos, Sehun said, "Clean this mess."

Without waiting for Yeri's reply, Sehun walked out of the room.

...

Park Mansion.

By the time Jimin arrived home it was almost past eleven.

Taking off his coat, Jimin entered Yeji's room to check on her.

When he saw her peacefully sleeping, Jimin tucked her inside the blanket properly before leaving the room.

Stretching his neck and back, Jimin entered his room and crashed on his bed but before he could close his eyes, his phone buzzed.

Jimin smiled when he saw the Caller ID.

"Yes student what kind of advice do you want today?" Jimin asked.

Hyunjin chuckled and asked, "Jimin bro where are you?"

"I am at home. Why do you ask?" Jimin said.

Hyunjin smiled and said, "Actually I want some advice from you."

Jimin grinned and said, "Come to my office tomorrow."

Hyunjin nodded his head and said, "I will be there by ten."

"Okay."

Hyunjin sighed and hung up the call.

After he got into a relationship with Yeji, Jimin had become his official adviser. Whatever Jimin would tell him he would do that.

Since he was going on a business trip for God knows how many days, he wanted to do something special for Yeji before leaving. So he wanted to discuss his plan with Jimin and get his approval.

.....

Next day.

Park Enterprise.

Hyunjin arrived at Park enterprise at ten o'clock sharp.

"Mr Kim Please follow me inside." Jimin's assistant said.

Hyunjin nodded his head and followed her.

...

Inside the office.

When Hyunjin entered the office, Jimin was reading some documents.

When Jimin saw him coming towards him, he smiled and gestured his assistant to leave.

"Ahh Hyunjin I was waiting for you." Jimin said.

Hyunjin chuckled and said, "I just wanted your approval over something."

Walking towards the couch, Jimin said, "Tell me."

Scratching his forehead, Hyunjin said, "Ehh I am going on a business trip tomorrow and I don't know when will I come back. So before leaving I want to do something for my girlfriend and I also want to confess my feelings for her."

Jimin smiled and asked, "You really love her. Don't you?"

Hyunjin cheekily smiled and said, "Yes I do Jimin bro. You have no idea how beautiful she. I have fallen for her so hard that there is no way coming back now."

Jimin grinned and said, "Your plan is perfect then. Just go for it."

Hyunjin nodded his head.

"You want to ask something else also right?" Jimin asked.

Hyunjin nodded his head and said, "Yes. Actually bro yesterday we were at the park. And then, I mean the scene of very romantic like. I was about to kiss her but I couldn't." Bringing both his hands together, Hyunjin said, "We were this close but still I couldn't kiss her."

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"Isn't it too early to initiate a kiss?" Hyunjin asked.

Jimin laughed and said, "People sleep together after their first date these days and here you are struggling whether you should kiss her or not."

"Jimin bro do you think I should go for it?" Hyunjin asked.

Patting his shoulder, Hyunjin said, "Ya definitely. When you want to do something never hold yourself back. You people are already dating for a month now, so there is no harm initiating a kiss now. If I would've been in your place, I would've done it a long time ago. You are very slow Hyunjin."

"What if she doesn't like it?" Hyunjin asked.

"Why wouldn't she like it? She is going to love it okay unless you know how to kiss properly." Jimin said.

Hyunjin blushed and said, "I have never done it before."

Jimin laughed and said, "Don't worry. I'll forward you some tutorials okay. Just watch them once and then go for it."

"Do you think it will work?" Hyunjin asked.

"Don't worry about that. Now go and prepare everything." Jimin said.

Getting up from the couch, Hyunjin hugged Jimin and said, "Thankyou Bro. You are my saviour."

Patting his back, Jimin said, "Don't forget to update me about tonight okay."

"I surely will." Hyunjin said before leaving.

....