127.Beginning

Eunwoo nodded his head and said, "Yes Sir safe and sound."

Jungkook smiled and said, "Okay now you can go home. Remember to keep my schedule free for three days starting from tomorrow."

Eunwoo nodded his head and left.

"Why three days?" Lisa asked.

Walking towards the washroom with the bag in his hand, Jungkook said, "You have to stay here for another two days."

"Ya so you can go to work during the day and come back at night." Lisa said.

Jungkook stopped and asked, "Do you think I'll leave you alone in this hospital?"

"You don't have to do this." Lisa said.

Ignoring her words, Jungkook walked inside the washroom.

...

Somewhere in country S

"Take this away." Simon shouted.

The subordinates quickly removed the dead body of the man.

Simon stood there in daze staring at the note which had been delivered along with the body. The notes contained only 5 words but it still had the capacity to bring shivers down the Simon's spine.

The note said: "THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING."

The message was clear. Simon's days were numbered.

Simon had planned something really very big for Jeon Jungkook but he needed Oh Sehun for this. He was planning to use Lalisa as a bait to make Jungkook kneel in front of him. Jungkook would do anything for his beloved wife and Simon was aware about this. He was 100% sure that his plan would work but he needed time which was the only thing he lacked at this very moment. He had to admit that attacking Jeon Jungkook was a very bad move.

....

Hospital

When Jungkook came out of the washroom, Lisa had already fallen asleep.

Covering her with the quilt, Jungkook walked towards the couch with his laptop.

Fifteen minutes later, Lisa woke up rubbing her eyes, "Why are working late again?"

Putting his laptop down, Jungkook said, "Just checking some mails. Why did you wake up?"

"My bed warmer is sitting in the couch reading some stupid mail." Lisa said pouting her lips.

Jungkook chuckled and said, "Are you calling me a bed warmer?"

Lisa nodded her head.

Walking towards the bed, Jungkook said, "Well I am happy to be your bed warmer for the rest of my life."

Lisa cheekily smiled.

Climbing on the bed, Jungkook carefully pulled Lisa in his embrace.

Snuggling on his chest, Lisa said, "We were suppose to go out today but this ruined everything."

"I will take you to a better place next time." Jungkook said.

"Let me take you for a date after I get out of this place." Lisa said.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and asked, "You want to take me out for a date?"

Lisa nodded her head.

Jungkook smiled and said, "Then I will be looking forward for it. Now sleep."

Lifting her head up, Lisa gave Jungkook a small peck on his lips and said, "Goodnight Mr Jeon."

"Do you think that was enough?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa chuckled and said, "I am a patient right now. I'll give to more next time."

Jungkook kissed her forehead, "Sleep."

Lisa slowly closed her eyes and feel asleep.

...

Next morning when Lisa woke up, Jungkook was still sleeping beside her.

He had buried his face on her neck and was sleeping soundly.

Lisa smiled and decided not to disturb him as it was rare for him to sleep like this.

Just then a nurse entered carrying a tray in her hand.

Placing her hand on her lips, Lisa gestured the nurse to remain quiet.

When the nurse saw Jungkook hugging his wife and sleeping just like a baby, she chuckled.

Quietly placing the tray in the table, the nurse slowly murmured, "Dressing."

Lisa smiled and said, "It's rare for him to sleep like this. Will it be okay if you do this after sometime?"