47.Just The Beginning

When Jungkook entered his office with the medicines, he decided not to wake her up and let her sleep for some more time.

He sat beside her and thought about the time when he had first seen Lisa.

.....

Past.

Jungkook had to leave country S and go to aboard for his further studies. He was very reluctant to leave but he had to.

When he was sitting on the plane waiting for his plane to take off, Jungkook saw a beautiful young girl entering the business class. Jungkook was taken by her beauty. Something about that girl attracted him a lot.

Throughout the flight he couldn't help but steal glances of that girl.

After the flight landed, the first thing Jungkook did was to look for that girl but she was no where to be found. Jungkook sighed and boarded his car and left.

Several days passed. Jungkook had settled in his college. All students who belonged from influential families were given some extra privilege. They were given special VIP rooms to stay. Even there food was prepared separately.

Soon the College fest arrived. Each and every student of the college were asked to attend it no matter if they were participating of not.

Jungkook never liked such gatherings so he decided to sit in a corner all by himself.

Suddenly a long slender hand wrapped around Jungkook's shoulder and said, "Yo Bro. What are you doing here alone?"

Jungkook slapped his best friends hands away. His name was Park Jimin. He was the eldest son of the Park family and also the future heir. He was of Jungkook's age and was also very handsome. Jimin was Jungkook's childhood friend. They had grown up together. They also had other friends but they had joined different colleges. Jimin wanted to go to the same college as Jungkook but because of his average grades he did get through the entrance examination. The Park family had to use lots of power to get Jimin into this college.

"Look at you there are so many hot Girls around you. They are dying to talk to you but here you are sitting alone like an old man." Jimin complained.

"I am not interested." A faint reply from Jungkook was enough to shut Park up.

As the two friends were talking to each other, Jungkook's eyes feel on a familiar person. The person about whom he had almost forgot. He had not expected to find his mysterious beautiful girl here in this college itself.

Pointing towards the girl, Jungkook asked Jimin, "Do you know the name of that girl? And which department she is in?"

Jimin was shocked. Never had Jungkook ever asked about a girl in his entire life. Jimin touched Jungkook's forehead and said, "Dude are you okay?"

Jungkook slapped his hand away and stared at Jimin with cold eyes.

Jimin lifted his hands and said, "Hey hey don't give me that look. Wait for a minute I'll go find out."

Jimin returned after few minutes and said, "She is from the architecture department and her name is Kim Lalisa."

Jungkook's lips curled upwards as he mumbled her name, "Kim Lalisa."

.......

A loud knock on the door snapped Jungkook back to reality.

The receptionist came inside and said, "Sir Mrs Jeon called twice and has asked me to tell you to receive her call."

Jungkook sighed. His mother had definitely received the news. The news about this office travels faster than light to his mother. He gestured the receptionist to leave. He then picked his phone and called his mother.

As soon as the phone rang, mother Jeon received it and asked, "How is she?"

Jungkook looked towards his wife and said, "She is fine."

Mother Jeon breathed a sigh of relief. When she received that news about what had happened, she was very anxious. She tried a calling his stupid son but he did not receive, "When are you both coming home?"

"As soon as she wakes up."

"Okay. I'll be waiting for you both." After saying this mother Jeon hung up the call.

....

Meanwhile Eunwoo had finished settling matters regarding Sehun.

Sehun could not do anything but accept the termination letters and compensation.

Handing Sehun the last piece of paper, Eunwoo said, "Boss had a message for you." He the cleared his throat and said, "It was nice working with the Oh Enterprise and specially with Mr Oh Sehun." Coming forward towards Sehun, with a very low voice and mocking tone, Eunwoo said, "And this is just the beginning. There is more to come."