8.Common Enemy

Lisa was taken aback by what she had heard. She was shocked as well as confused

'Why would he ask me to marry him? Does he know me wait how did he come here? Was he following me?'

Seeing her lost in her own thoughts, Jungkook pulled her away from the edge of the cliff and Lisa's head landed on his chest. Subconsciously Jungkook wrapped his hands around her and breathed his scent.

Shocked by his sudden action, Lisa tried to push him away but she noticed that he was holding her very tightly as if he was afraid , afraid that he would lose her. Unable to fight back against his strength Lisa stopped struggling and remained clam.

After hugging her for a long time Jungkook finally let her go,"Are you okay?"

Lisa looked at him and could see love and affection in his eyes and surprisingly the look in his eyes was affecting her.

"Who are you?" Lisa asked.

Jungkook chuckled before saying "Your saviour or angel. Whatever you want to call I am willing to be that."

Lisa: "....."

Seeing her blank expression Jungkook controlled his emotions," I am here to help you. I can help to get revenge from the Oh's and off course your sister."

"And why would you want to do that."

Jungkook wanted to say the truth. He wanted to say her that he was willing to help her because he loved her but unfortunately this was not the correct time for his confession,"Because we have a common enemy. Is this reason enough?"

"Enough to marry you? NO."

Jungkook touched the space between his brows. As he was going to say something she interrupted him,"And most importantly why are the Oh's your enemy?"

Jungkook smirked and said,"I don't like them. They have been clinging on the Jeon corporation since years. I really don't have a strong liking for them. If not for my grandfather, I would've thrown them out of country S a long time ago."That was indeed true he hated the Oh's specially because of Sehun, because he had taken his Lisa away from him but now he hated them even more because Sehun had played his dirty tricks on his Lisa.

"Jeon corporation? What it has to do with you? Are you related to Jeon corporation?"

Jungkook mockingly smiled at her,"You don't follow the business news. Do you?"

Hearing the word business news, Lisa looked carefully at the man standing in front of her and realised that he was incredibly Handsome. With his greenish-blue eyes, his perfect jawline and his tall figure he looked no less than a international model 'Wait why does he look so similar?'.

Lisa suddenly widened her eyes,"Are.. Are you Jeon Jungkook?"

Jungkook felt very happy when he saw her checking him out. His lips curled upwards as he said,"Yes."

"The most eligible bachelor in the whole world Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yes."

"The CEO of the multinational company, Jeon corporation Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yes"

Lisa covered her mouth and stepped back.

Seeing her reaction, Jungkook moved towards her and asked ,"Now will you marry me?"