103.How, When And Where

"This feels so good." Lisa murmured.

Jungkook closed his eyes and said, "I know."

"Mr Jeon I-I want to tell you something." Lisa said.

Without waiting for his reply, Lisa lifted her head. Looking straight into his eyes, she said, "I think we should- I think we should give our relationship a chance." Pausing for a while, she continued, "I also think that I have started developing feelings for you. Like I know that it's too early but I-I don't know how, when and where but my feelings for you are getting stronger day by day. Oh my God I don't know what you might be thinking about me. Few days ago I was about to marry someone else and now here I am confessing my feeling to you."

Jungkook smiled at her. Cupping her cheeks with his big hands, he said, "I love you Ming. How, when and where, I cannot tell you now. But you are the only woman who has been in my heart and you'll always be the only one."

Lisa smiled and again rested her head in his chest.

Jungkook intertwined their hand and said, "Let's take things slow. Whatever has to happen will eventually happen. We don't have to stress over this Okay?"

Lisa nodded her head.

...

Mother and father Jeon were quietly observing their kids.

"Everything seems so good. I am happy for our son." Mother Jeon said.

Father Jeon smiled and said, "You have raised our kids well."

Mother Jeon giggled and said, "Your son is more romantic than you Mr Jeon."

Father Jeon frowned and said, "Don't you know better that I am romantic or not?"

Mother Jeon blushed and said, "I want everyone stay happy like this."

Father Jeon wrapped his hand around mother Jeon's waist and said, "You have guided your eldest son well now it's Taehyung's turn."

Mother Jeon smiled and said, "It would be wonderful if Jennie becomes our daughter-in-law too."

Father Jeon nodded in agreement, "Things are a bit complicated between them but I trust my genes. Taehyung will surely make Jennie our daughter-in-law."

[This family is so good!]
...

Yeri's mood worsened when she saw Jungkook and Lisa romantically dancing. The couple looked fabulous together.

Just as she was about to turn around, Ben who was running about holding an orange juice in his hand, bumped into her spilling everything on her dress..

Yeri gasped in surprise. Her mood was already off and now her dress was ruined.

Ben lowered his head and said apologetically, "I am sorry Aunti."

Yeri roughly caught Bens arm and shouted, "You shameless creature. Don't you how to walk? You did this on purpose didn't you? Disobedient child. Where is your guardian?"

Nobody had ever shouted on Ben like this. Whether it was the Jeon family or Jennie everybody dotted on him. Specially Jungkook and Taehyung. Ben started shivering out of fright.

The music stopped and everyone stopped dancing and chatting when they heard someone shouting.

When the Jeon family saw Yeri shouting at Ben like a mad dog, their expression turned cold.

Father Jeon was about to go and handle the situation, when he heard Taehyung say, "What's going on?"

Yeri turned around. When she saw Taehyung walking towards her, she roughly pushed Ben and turned around.

Taehyung's eyes narrowed when he saw a frightened look on Bens face.

Yeri quickly composed herself and said, "I apologise Mr Jeon. This dumb boy purposely bumped into me and ruined my dress. You don't have to take the trouble. I'll go look for his parents and give them a nice scolding for not raising their child well." Pointing towards Ben, she said, "These type of kids need a good beating in order to teach them something."

Taehyung narrowed his eyes and shouted, "You dare to beat my son. Touch him and you'll regret your existence in this world."