80.My Princess

Inside the room.

Jungkook placed Lisa on the bed and walked towards the wardrobe.

Taking out her home clothes, he passed them to Lisa and said, "Go change first."

Lisa nodded her head. Clumsily getting up from bed she walked inside the washroom.

By the time Lisa came out, Jungkook has already changed and was sitting on the bed with a laptop.

Lisa narrowed her eyes and asked, "What is the time?"

Looking at the watch, Jungkook answered, "1 am."

Crossing both arms in front, Lisa asked, "So?"

"I am just checking few emails." Jungkook said.

Climbing up on the bed, Lisa closed the laptop, "Sleep."

Jungkook sighed. Feeling helpless in front of his wife he placed the laptop on the side table.

Lisa smiled and patted his head, "Good boy."

Running his hands down her soft hair, Jungkook said, "You should take some rest." Wrapping his hands around her waist, Jungkook pulled her towards him.

Like every time, Lisa placed her head on his chest and said, "I met Yeri today at the mall."

"What did she say?" Jungkook asked.

"She said she wants to meet me tomorrow."

"So will you meet her?"

"May be I will."

Jungkook sighed and said, "Do what you want to. I'll always be there beside you. So you don't to worry about anything."

Lisa smiled, "I know."

"Lisa actually I wanted to ask you something." Jungkook said.

Raising her head up, Lisa asked, "Ya tell me."

Adjusting his position, Jungkook said, "Actually we were planning to send out an invitation to the Oh's also but-"

Lisa bit her lower lip and lowered her eyes.

Touching her cheeks with his fingers, Jungkook said, "It's okay if you are not okay with it. I'll cancel their invitation tomorrow."

"It's okay. You don't have to do that. The Oh's are a part of Jeon Corporation, so its necessary to invite them." Lisa said.

Jungkook smiled, "Now sleep."

Jungkook was the one who insisted on inviting the Oh's for the party. Everyone was against it but Jungkook was determined to invite them. He wanted to show Oh Sehun that Kim Lalisa now belonged to him and she had nothing to do with Oh Sehun.

.....

Meanwhile Jimin was quietly driving the car while Rosé was quietly sitting in the passenger seat.

Both them did not talk to each other after they entered the car.

Jimin could help but steal glances off her every now and then.

Rosé laughed and said, "If you want to stare at me then just stare."

All of a sudden, Jimin stopped the car and said, "What? Who said that I am staring at you."

Rosé just raised her eyebrows and did not say anything.

Scratching his head, Jimin said, "Actually there is something on your face. You should wash your face properly." Jimin almost choked after hearing his own words. He wanted to woo this lady sitting beside him. Who the hell tells a girl to wash her face properly? He wanted to impress her but now.

"Stupid Jimin." He murmured under his breath.

Rosé on the other hand quickly took out a small mirror from her handbag and started checking her face. She furrowed her brows when she noticed that there was not even a single dot on her face, "There is nothing on my face. May be there is dirt in your eyes. You should wash them properly."

Jimin pursed his lips and said, "I am sorry I- I am stupid."

Rosé laughed and said, "You were always stupid. Remember back in college how you used to follow that stupid girl. She was not even pretty. I still don't understand what did you actually see in her."

Running his hands through his hair, Jimin said," She was pretty."

"You are saying this because you have never seen her without any makeup." After saying this, Rosé burst into laughter.

"Stop laughing okay. Atleast she was better than that what was his name? Ummm Ron right? Ya Ron. Atleast she was better than that Ron with whom you used to hang out." Jimin said.

"Hey don't say that. He was handsome okay and he had no makeup on."

Starting the car again, Jimin said, "Huh if you say that Ron was handsome then I am a fucking gorgeous, charming and handsome as well."

Looking out of the window, Rosé said, "Yes you are."

Jimin smiled cheekily at her comment.

After few minutes they arrived outside the An mansion.

Picking up her handbag, Rosé said, "Thanks for the ride Mr Park."

As she was about to step out of the car, Jimin caught her hand, "You'll be going to the Jeon mansion again tomorrow right? I'll pick you up okay so you should give me your number."

Rosé smiled and said, "Okay." Taking his phone from him, she quickly saved her number.

As she stepped out of the car, Jimin quickly changed her name from 'AN ROSÉ' to 'MY PRINCESS'.