178.Nothing is the same

Jin smiled and said, "Yes Sooyah, I hate myself for not hating you."

Jisoo smiled back and said, "You are still the same."

"Nothing is the same. Neither you nor me." Jin said.

"I know." Jisoo said.

Getting up from the bed, Jisoo said, "I should go."

"Sooyah do you want to talk about what happened back then?" Jin said.

Jisoo let out a laugh and said, "What's the point talking about it now?"

Jin smirked and said, "You are right. Why would you want to talk about it when you are happily married."

Without saying anything further, Jisoo left.

Standing in front of the window, Jin sighed.

.....

Meanwhile downstairs.

"Yes childhood sweethearts." Jungkook said.

"I want to know everything." Lisa said.

"What do you want to know?" Jisoo asked.

Lisa gulped and said, "Ehh I wanted to know about everything that Jungkook did today."

Jisoo giggled and said, "Seems like Jungkook has someone who can control him now."

Jungkook smiled and said, "Yeah. I am a wife slave."

"Look at you bro. Tsk tsk you are admitting that you are wife slave in front of everyone. What a pity." Taehyung said.

Pinching him on his waist, Jennie said, "What's wrong in being a wife slave? Besides aren't you also a wife slave?"

Taehyung cheekily smiled and said, "Yes Yes even I am a slave. Your slave."

"Look at you people. Just because my Rosé is not here don't bully me okay. And stop openly feeding us with dog food."

Jisoo laughed and said, "So Mr Park also has a girlfriend now."

"Yeah Sooyah. Mr Park has a beautiful girlfriend now." Jimin said.

Jisoo smiled and said, "I would love to meet her."

Clapping her hands together, Lisa said, "Jisoo let's go out tomorrow. You, me Jennie and Rosé."

"Okay sounds great." Jisoo said.

"Ehh big sister I don't think so I will be able to make it. I have an important show to attend tomorrow." Jennie said.

"Okay no problem. You can join us some other day." Lisa said.

"I'll call Rosé and tell her about tomorrow." Lisa said.

Jimin puffed his cheeks and said, "Don'qt take my girlfriend away from me for a long time."

Rolling her eyes at him, Lisa said, "She is my best friend first and then your girlfriend."

After talking for quite sometime, Jimin and Jin left.

...

Passing Jisoo a set of comfortable night wear, Lisa said, "Here you can wear this. If you need anything else just call me Okay?"

Jisoo smiled and said, "Thankyou Lisa. Thankyou for everything."

Lisa laughed and said, "Hey you don"t have to thank me for every little thing. Besides you are Jungkook's friend so you are very important to me as well."

Anna chuckled and said, "I am also your friend now."

"Yeah right." Lisa said.

"I should go now otherwise your friend will start grumbling like an old man." Lisa said.

"I'll see you tomorrow then." Jisoo said.

"Yeah okay goodnight."

"Goodnight."

.....

Inside the room.

As Lisa entered the room, Jungkook was nowhere to be found.

"Honey?" Lisa said.

No answer.

"Jungkook?"

No answer.

Placing both her hands in her waist, Lisa said, "Where did he go?"

Suddenly a warm pair of hands hugged her from behind.

Feeling a very familiar touch and scent, Lisa leaned back and asked, "Where were you?"

"I was talking to Jin." Jungkook said.

"Okay." Lisa said.

"We are going to the hospital day after tomorrow for your routine checkup." Jungkook said.

Lisa frowned and said, "I just had one yesterday."

"I want you to do it again." Jungkook said.

Understanding his concern, Lisa did not argue with him, "Okay."

Pulling him into the bed, Lisa sat on his lap and asked, "Will you tell me something about Jin and Jisoo?"

"Your husband is sitting right next to you and you want to talk about some other man?" Jungkook said.

Lisa: *_*

"You took advantage of me last night. Don't you think that now it is my turn to take advantage of you?" Jungkook asked.

Without waiting for her reply, Jungkook started lifting her night wear up.

Slapping his hand away, Lisa said, "Stop this. First tell me something about them after that I'll think about it."

Jungkook groaned and said, "Alright I"ll tell you everything that I know if you give me a kiss."

"You won't even get a peck if you don"t tell me everything right now." Lisa said.

"Kiss first." Jungkook said.

Getting up from his lap, Lisa started walking towards the door,  "Forget it sooner or later Jisoo will tell me everything. Since you don't want to say anything, I am going to sleep with Anna tonight. You can stay all by yourself."

Before Lisa could take two strides, Jungkook pulled her back and said, "I am not letting you go. How can you be so cruel? I feel scared sleeping alone."

Lisa rolled her eyes and said, "So tell me fast."

Jungkook sighed and said, "Jisoo is our childhood friend. We are friends since kindergarten. Jin and Jisoo had this thing since we were kids. Jin liked Jisoo since a really long time. When we were in high school, Jin told Jisoo about his feelings and they both became couples. Everything was great but suddenly 7 years ago Jin told us that Jisoo got married and after that we never saw her again until today. Two years later even Jin left the country."

"But who told Jin that Jisoo got married?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know." Jungkook said.

Lisa frowned and asked, "You never asked him?"

Jungkook shook his head.

Hitting him on his shoulder, Lisa said, "What kind of friend are you?"

Grabbing both her hands, Jungkook said, "I told you everything that I know." Pinning her down on the bed, Jungkook said, "Lisa I want you."

"But Jungkook, Jisoo is not ma- hmmmmm." Before Lisa could finish her sentence, Jungkook crashed his lips on hers.

Swallowing the words that she wanted to say, Lisa wrapped her hands around his neck and started returning his kiss.

While Lisa and Jungkook were enjoying themselves, things were different in the Oh Mansion.