33.I'll Wait For You

After fifteen minutes Lisa and Jungkook arrived at the Li Mansion.

Jungkook asked Lisa to go inside as he had to attend a phone call. Lisa nodded her head and went inside.

Jungkook called his assistant and said, "Get the best smartphone available in the country for me and bring it to my place. Also get Lisa a new sim but of the same old number. You have 20 minutes to do all this." without waiting for Eunwoo'a reply, he hung up the call and followed his wife inside.

On the other side Eunwoo was standing with his mouth wide open. He had thought that after meeting Ms Kim his boss would become a bit soft hearted but it seems like Jungkook is soft hearted only for his wife. Eunwoo sighed. Looking at his watch he realised that now he had only 16 minutes left, he quickly rushed to make all the arrangements.

...

When Jungkook went inside his room, he saw Lisa was sleeping on the couch.

He stared at her for few minutes, smiled and then started walking towards her. He then carefully picked her up and placed her on the bed and covered her with the quilt.

He sat beside her for few minutes. He then kissed her forehead and said, "One day I'll make you mine Ming. I'll wait for you to fall in love with me. I'll wait for you." He then walked outside the room towards his study room.

As Jungkook left Lisa opened her eyes and stared at the closed door. She did not know why but when Jungkook said those words she felt a different kind of warmth in her heart. This man was willing to wait for her. This man accepted her after everything that had happened with her. She couldn't understand why Jungkook was so interested in her. Surrounded by all kinds of thoughts, Lisa felt asleep.

....

Inside the study room

Jungkook gave Namjoon a call, "Is everything arranged?"

Namjoon enthusiastically said. "Yes boss everything is ready. Team D is active and is waiting for your commands."

Jungkook smirked and said, "Let's wait for a while, I want to see what they have up in their sleeves."

Namjoon understood what his boss meant. He had been working for Jungkook for 5 years. He knew how ruthless and cold hearted his boss was. He could only secretly pray to God for that person who was going against his boss.

Jungkook reminded Namjoon and said, "What about the bodyguards which I had asked you to arrange for my wife."

Namjoon nodded his head and said, "Everything is set."

Satisfied with his answer Jungkook hung up the phone.

Looking up at the ceiling he thought about the time when he had first replaced his father both as the CEO of Jeon Corporation and the leader of the underworld.

The Jeon corporation being a very big multinational companies was prone who have enemies. In order to save the business from the enemies, Jeon Mosen his grandfather had entered the underworld. After that as the Jeon corporation grew bigger, the hold of his grandfather in the underworld also increased. Eventually he became the leader of the underworld. Everyone feared him. No one dared to do anything that would displease him. After his grandfather his father took control of all this and now Jungkook was the one who was the leader of the underworld..

His grandfather and father never had to worry about anything as their wives were well trained and came from families who were also involved with the underworld. But his case was different. The Kim family were never involved in all this so Lisa was also unaware of all this. Lisa was his only weakness and If his enemies came to know about this, they would target her. Her life was at stake.

Thinking about losing Lisa, Jungkook's heart ached. The only way to keep her safe and everything stable was not to leave underworld but to always dominate it and keep a close eye on his enemy.

He sweared to himself that if anyone dared to lay a finger on his precious wife, he would surely kill him and scare him to death.