55.Friend

Jimin took the phone back and asked, "So what do you think?"

Jungkook leaned backwards and said, "it's a warning."

Jimin smiled and said, "Do you think it's him?"

Jungkook smiled back and said, "Who else can it be?"

Understanding what the two men were talking about, Namjoon asked, "But why is he suddenly doing all this?"

Jimin raised his brows and said, "Now that is what I am thinking about. Isn't he your number one enemy."

Jungkook did not say anything. He just laughed.

Jimin furrowed his brows and said, "Why the hell are you laughing?"

Jungkook pressed a button and called Eunwoo in.

"The old man is seriously up to something." Namjoon said.

"He means no harm this time. This email proves that. He is warning me. The word about my marriage has already spread and now they are looking for my wife." Jungkook said.

Jimin smiled at his friend, "Dude you really married Lalisa."

Jungkook just smiled but that smile was enough for Jimin to understand that it was indeed Lisa whom his friend had married.

"Finally your 'Taking things slow' has ended." Jimin said with a bright smile on his face. "I'll pay her a visit soon. It's been a really long time."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes and said, "No need to visit."

Namjoon and Jimin were out of words. Jimin was about to say something when Eunwoo entered the room, "Boss."

"Did you book the tickets?" Jungkook asked.

Eunwoo nodded his head.

Getting up from his seat, Jungkook said, "If that is all, I'll take my leave."

Jimin also got up and said, "It's not safe for you to go out with Lalisa like this."

Jungkook patted his friends shoulder and said, "I'll take care of everything don't worry. You just prepare the team. I have a feeling that we will need them soon. I am shifting to the Jeon ancestral mansion this weekend with Lisa. It's safe there."

Jungkook smiled at his friend and hugged him, "Dude I can't beleive you are married now. Ahh you are out of the bachelor list now."

Jungkook hugged his friend back and said, "An Rosé called Lisa day before yesterday."

Jimin let Jungkook go and said, "That's good. Hey why are you telling me this."

Li Singtan smiled at his friend and said," Think about it." He then walked out of the room leaving Jimin in daze.

Jimin had this huge crush on Rosé when he was in college but he never took things further because he thought that he wasn't someone who could handle serious relationships. So he never confessed anything to her and let her be on her own.

Thinking about his one time huge crush Jimin's face flushed red.

Namjoon who was standing beside her noticed his flushed face and asked, "Dude what's up with your face? And who is An Rosé?"

Jimin smiled and said, "Friend."

...