105.Insult

Lisa giggled and said, "Even my husband thinks that I am not wrong."

Yeri frowned and said, "What do you want me to do elder sister? Do you expect me to apologise to a small kid?"

Lisa clapped her hands together and said, "Ahh that a great idea. You said it on your own." Turning towards Ben, she smiled and said, "Baby come over here."

Ben slowly got down from Father Jeon's arm and ran towards Lisa and said in a sweet voice, "Beautiful Aunti hug."

Lisa quickly picked him up in her arms and said, "You are sure heartless Mrs Oh. How could you shout at such an adorable little thing?"

Looking at Yeri, Lisa said with a cold voice, "Apologise."

Yeri felt very humiliated.

"Aiyaa our Ben does not have all day Mrs Oh. He is a busy kid. He has to play, run, eat, draw and sleep all day. You see how busy our Ben is. So please apologise fast."

Everyone present in the hall started laughing after hearing what Lisa had said. It was too much. It was evident that Lisa was mocking Mrs Oh.

Yeri's face turned red because of anger.

Lisa sighed and said, "You don't have to prepare a long apology speech for our little Ben. He is not sly like you *ahem* I mean us. A simple 'I am sorry Mr Ben' is enough."

Sehun stepped forward and said, "Mr Jeon I think your wife is going overboard."

Jungkook furrowed his brows and said, "You and your wife are lucky because it is my wife who is handling this matter. If it was my brother or me instead, your wife would have been already thrown out of this hotel and forever being black listed from entering any property that belongs to the Jeon's. You are lucky that my wife is a kind hearted person and not vicious like me."

This was enough for Sehun to keep his mouth sealed. Jungkook was right. If it would've been anyone from the Jeon family the consequences would've been worse.

Pointing towards Yeri, Jungkook said, "Didn't you hear what my wife told you? Do it fast. We don't have all day. You are wasting our time."

Yeri gritted her teeth and said, "I am sorry" but when she saw Lisa raised her eyebrows, Yeri continued, "Mr Ben."

The corners of Lisa's lips curled upwards.

"Since everything is over now. Mr Oh You should escort your wife out of this hall. We don't want her to cause any more trouble." Jungkook said.

Insult. This was a huge insult. Sehun felt his blood gushing upwards. Never in his entire life had anybody humiliated him like this. But he could not do anything as the one who was standing in front of him was the Jeon Jungkook. He felt helpless. Sehun did not say anything and stood there is daze.

"Honey I think Mr Oh did not understand what you said." Lisa said.

Pointing towards Sehun, Jungkook said, "You are lucky enough that I am calling the security to throw you outside. No matter what but your wife is a part of the Kim family, whether the Kim family acknowledges her or not. Just because of that I am letting you go off so easily. Otherwise you know the consequences of crossing my bottom line."

Sehun did not say anything and left along with Yeri.

...

The party resumed again. Everyone again started dancing, drinking and chatted like nothing happened. The reporters were the one who were the most excited and happy once. They had expected it to be asimple banquet but who would've thought that they would get such hot topics for their magazine and newspaper.

Taehyung did not think twice before addressing Ben as is son in front of everyone. He really did not mind becoming Bens father. In his heart Jennie was already his wife and Ben is son.

Taehyung stood in front of Rose and tried to explain, "Jennie I-"

Jennie took two steps backwards and said, "I don't feel well. Excuse me. "After excusing herself, she ran out of the hall.

Taehyung ran after her shouting, "Jennie Wait."

Jungkook and Lisa who were standing behind them saw everything.

"Either this is going to be very good or very bad. What do you think Mr Jeon." Lisa asked.

"You are very beautiful." Jungkook said.

Lisa rolled her eyes, "Aren't to worried for your brother?"

"He is a grown up man. He should learn to handle his things. Jennie is a smart girl so she knows what she should do." Jungkook said.