170.Pretending

Park Mansion

Jimin was about to leave when he saw his sister coming out of her room.

Walking towards her, Jimin asked, "Where are you going?"

"Going out with a friend." Yeji said.

"Is this the same friend with whom you are going out practically everyday?" Jimin asked.

Yeji puffed her cheeks and said, "Bro Stop being nosy okay."

"Tell me who is that friend now otherwise I"ll freeze your cards." Jimin threatened.

Yeji narrowed her eyes and said, "Even dad never threatened me like this."

"Oh is that so. But I am not dad so I can threaten you." Jimin said.

Yeji pouted her lips and said, "You were not like before. You have become very strict."

Jimin sighed. Yes indeed that was true. After mother and father Park left, Yeji was under his care. So he had become more possessive and protective towards her.

"Fine go but come back fast." Jimin said.

Giving a peck on her brothers cheek, Yeji rushed out of the mansion.

....

Outside the mansion.

When Yeji came outside, Hyunjin was waiting for her in the same place where he usually did.

After Yeji accepted Hyunjin's proposal, they started spending more time together.

After finishing his work at Kim Enterprise, Hyunjin used to come a pick up Yeji from her place and they either watched a movie together or had dinner together.

Things were going great between them.

When Hyunjin saw Yeji coming towards him, he quickly got down from his car and pulled her towards him.

Kissing her hand, he said, "You look beautiful."

Yeji giggled and said, "You say this everyday."

Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, Hyunjin said, "You look beautiful everyday. It"s not my fault."

Hitting him on his chest, Yeji blushed and said, "Stop flirting with me. I am already your girlfriend okay."

"What? Is there a rule stating that I cannot flirt with my girlfriend?" Hyunjin asked.

Yeji laughed and said, "So Mr Boyfriend where are you taking me tonight?"

"Where do you want to go?" Hyunjin asked.

"Anywhere is fine." Yeji said.

Hyunjin thought for a while and said, "Let's stroll around tonight and later I will take you out for dinner."

Yeji smiled and nodded her head.

....

Meanwhile

A luxurious car stopped in front of RoseHood cafe which was almost packed with people.

Quickly getting down from the passenger seat, Yoongi opened the car door for Lisa.

Getting down from the car, Lisa frowned when she saw the whole cafe stuffed with people.

" Didn't Jungkook book the whole cafe tonight?" Lisa asked.

Yoongi nodded his head and said, "Yes big sister."

"Then these people?" Lisa asked.

Yoongi giggled and said, "Oh these are all our men."

Pointing towards a blonde hair man, he said, "That is John."