Tick Tok

-

-

As we left Eddie, dropped off the kids and went back home, something stuck with me. It was Will. All I could think of was him.

"Whats wrong?" Steves comes out of the shower, placing a kiss on my shoulder. "Wendy?"

"Thinking." I sighed. A piercing pain hit my head. It was a headache damn it. I head to the bathroom and popped an aspirin before we went to bed.

"No seriously, Wendy, whats going on." He placed his hands on his hips.

"Im worried about Will. What if Vecna gets Will? It wouldn't be the first time." I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Im worried Steve."

"Call them, I bet they're fine. Will is fine." He hands me the phone and I dialed the number. The line kept buzzing and buzzing until it cuts off. I scuffed and called again. Same thing. They're probably out, taking Mike to the cool places, and for aunt Joyce, i dont know, maybe on a call. Then again, im over doing it, Im too overprotective of them.

"This Vecna guy, what the hell are we supposed to do? El doesn't have her powers." I sat up.

"We'll find a way, we always do."

"Do you have something to tie my hair?"

"My nightstand drawer." Just as I was about to open the drawer, Steve throws himself to stop me. He shuts the drawer close. "I forgot, its a mess in there. Candy Wrappers, pictures of you, you know."

"Are you okay? You've been weird today."

"Me weird? No!" We got ready for bed. "Its just been a long day."

"Ill see you tomorrow." I gave him a kiss as we laid back. Steve wraps his arms around me and like that, we both fell asleep.

Later into the night, I tossed and turned. I was hot snd sweaty, somehow i dreamt about Lonnie when I lived with him. It almost felt real. Just as Lonnie was about to come at me, I woke up, panting and crying. It was all a dream. Lonnie is not here. I pushed my hair back and laid down again, trying to go back to bed.

-

We arrived at the cabin with snacks and drinks for Eddie. He freaks out as we stormed in. He held his hand over chest.

"Delivery service." We showed him the goods. Eddie grabs the bags and we sat in front of him as he munches away. "So we got uh some good news and some bad news. How do you prefer it?"

"Bad news first, always." Eddie says with food in his mouth.

"Alright, bad news. We tapped into the Hawkins PD dispatch with our cerebro, and they're definitely looking for you. Also they're uh pretty convinced you killed Chrissy."

"Like 100% kind of convinced." Eddies face falls.

"And the good news?"

"Your name hasn't gone public yet. But if we found out about you, its a matter of time before others do. And once that gets out, everyone and their shallow minded mother is gonna be gunning for you." Well isnt that some good news to share.