Spying

Nobody was at home, I stayed home all by myself. I cooked myself lunch and the phone rang. I groaned and picked up.

"Hello Byers residents." I said.

"Wendy its me! Armani!" I laughed. My partner at the fashion internship!

"Armani! Hey!"

"Girl, you have to come to the starcourt mall, it is booming with inspiration!"

"Wait, you here in Hawkins?" I asked.

"Visiting my grandma." He chuckled. "Ill buy ice cream."

"Be there in five." I ran to my room and put on mom jeans, a button up shirt, tied my hair up with a scrunchie and tied my converse. I grabbed my bag and drove to the mall. Just as I stepped in, remembered, Steve. He works here. I was gonna turn back but I promised myself that Im gonna grow a pair. There was a bunch of people. It was crowded. I felt hands on my arms and swung me around. "What the-"

"Watch the face!"

"Watch the face!"

"Armani!" I hugged him.

"Come, the ice cream is gonna melt." We ran to a table and and ate ice cream. "Look at the shirt, its so 60s." He pointed at a girls shirt. "Love your outfit. Killing it as always."

"Oh stop it." I laughed. I took a bite of the ice cream. "Wow, this is so good!"

"Scoops Ahoy. A handsome guy works there. Definitely straight." I laughed.

Steves POV

"You see anything?" Dustin asked as I scanned the mall.

"Uh, I guess I don't totally know what I'm looking for."

"Evil Russians." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, exactly. I don't know what an evil Russian looks like." I pointed out.

"Tall, blond, not smiling."Dustin kept thinking. "Mm-hmm? Also, look for earpieces, camo, duffel bags, that sort of thing."

"Right, okay, duffel bags." I repeated. I looked up and its Anna and Mark. Unbelievable! "Oh, you've gotta be kidding me."

"What?"

"Anna Jacobi's talking with that meathead Mark Lewinsky." I told him.

"If you're not gonna focus, just gimme the binoculars." We fought our the binoculars. Dustin actually won and used them.