Stuck

"We're going down!" Steve screamed.

"Yeah, no shit, Harrington!" Robin yelled at him. Dustin pressed a button and we stopped falling, i fell on the ground.

"Son of a bitch!" I said.

"Oh!" Steve winced in pain. Robin gasps for air. "My groin. It fell on my groin." A box landed on his lower part of his body. "Dustin! Get this off of me! I can't move." Dustin ran to help him and I grabbed the rack to get up for some support.

"Is everyone okay?" Robin said.

"Yeah, I'm great, now that I know that Russians can't design elevators! I think we've clearly established that those buttons don't work." Steve yelled.

"They probably left it for decoration!" I sarcastically laughed.

"They're buttons. They have to do something."

"Yeah, if we had a keycard."

"A what?"

"It's an electronic lock. Same as the loading dock door. If we don't have a keycard-" Robin went on.

"it won't operate, meaning-"

"We're stuck in here." I finished. I rubbed my face with my hands. I cant believe it.

"Just so you nerds are aware, I'm supposed to be spending the night at Tina's, and Tina always covers for me. But if I'm not home for Uncle Jack's party tomorrow and my mom finds out you three are responsible, she's gonna hunt you down, one by one, and slit your throat." Erica confessed. Im so done. I was going to crack!

"I don't care about Tina! Or Uncle Jack's party! Your mom's not gonna be able to find us if we're dead in a Russian elevator! Haha! My aunt thinks im at Steves, probably thinks im with him. Im going to die a virgin. I havent even ate cheesecake before and now I'm going go die here." I said to myself.

"You're a virgin?" Dustin pointed out. I looked at him slowly.

"Really? Thats all you got?" I moved my hands. Dustin looks away and looks up.

 Dustin looks away and looks up

"Hey." He pointed at the ceiling. "What if we climbed out?" Both Dustin and Steve climbed up to the top. The three of us looked for a way out. We spent our whole night trying to find a way out but nothing. The kids went to sleep, so did Robin, Leaving me and Steve wake. We talked about any possible ways we can get out but nothing solid. Everyone woke up and we started looking new ways out again. Dustin went up to the roof and tried to call for help. Steve followed. I banged my head on the door, I looked back to hear something.