Girls Day

I woke up from the phone ringing. I groaned and turned the other way. It didn't stop. I just covered my ears with my pillow.

"Someone turn it off!" El yelled as she threw the pillow at the door.

"Wendy, its for you." Jonathan knocked on the door. I rubbed my eyes and shuffled my way to the phone.

"H-hello?" I yawned.

"Hey Byers its Robin." I smiled.

"Hey Robs. Whats up?" I leaned against the wall.

"Are you going to busy today?" She asked.

"No, not that I know of. Why?"

"Good, we're hanging out." She told me. I smiled. "Pack a bag, you're going to sleep at my place. No excuses."

"Will there be food?" I laughed.

"Oh god Wendy." She chuckled. "Pizza, soda and chips." I did a little dance from happiness. "Ice cream?"

"Yes please!"

"Fine, I'll see you later then." I nodded through the phone.

"See ya later Robin!" I hung up the phone. I went to my shared room and laid back to bed. El sat up on her bed.

"I cant fall asleep now." She got up and picked out her clothes for today. "I had a good dream."

"Was it about Mike?" I smirked. El turned to me fast and blushed. "Aww it was!"

"No!" She turned red. "I'm going to get ready." She walked out of the room. I went to the closet and picked out my outfit. I put on my clothes and tied my shoes. Soon as El came out, i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I went back to my room and started to pack.

"Going out?" Jonathan asked as he walked in my room.

"With Robin, we're having a girls day." I smiled as i put my pants in my bag.

"Thats good." He smiled.

"Spending some time with Robin isn't a bad idea. I love Robin. Shes my best friend."

"Good. Have fun okay, have a girls night, talk about whatever you want, do what Wendy and Robin do. We'll be here." I laughed. I put my bag over my shoulder and hugged Jonathan.

"Ill be back tomorrow."

"Be careful."

"I will." I walked out of the house and drove off. I made to Robins house and knocked. The door flew open. Robins face widen with a bright smile.

"Byers, welcome!"

"Haha thanks Buckley." I stepped into her house and we went to her room.

"My parents will be home later tonight, they promised not to interfere our girls night. My sister is in her room, i made her stay out." I laughed.

"You have a sister!?" I squeaked. "I want to meet her!"

"Absolutely not!" She shook her head.