Movie Time

Max and El wanted to spend some girls time with me. Both Max and El weren't close but they came up with the idea. I became El and Max's favorite person to hang out with. I would take Max to the skatepark, babysit El for Hopper. Little things like that. The boys on the other hand, they're getting a little jealous that I'm hanging with the girls more than them. The girls are just excited that I joined and that they have another girl to hang.

"Okay so i have Karate Kid, Sixteen Candles, A Nightmare on Elm Street, and Footloose." I said to the girls as i pulled out my movie collection.

"Nightmare on Elm Street!" Max said. El looked at the tape.

"Its a scary movie." I told her. "We can watch it if you want?" She shook her head.

"No, lets watch it." I smiled and put it on. The girls at on the couch and snuggled up with me. I put the popcorn on my lap.

"He's kinda ugly." Max pointed at Johnny Depp. I gasped.

"No he not! He's definitely a chick magnet!" The girls giggled

"No he not! He's definitely a chick magnet!" The girls giggled. "Im not kidding."

"Steves better looking." I nearly choked on my popcorn.

"Steve is nice." El replied. I smiled.

"He is." I said to her.

"Are you guys like dating?" Max asked.

"What! No!" I told her. "We're just really good friends." Max smirks.

"Friends my ass."

"Watch the language." I chuckled. The movie was done and the girls were passed out. I carried one by one to my room. I placed them on my bed. I set up a little bed on the floor for me. I turned off the lights and hit the hay. The next morning, i made breakfast for everyone, Jonathan nearly swallow the whole thing as he went to meet Nancy, Will ate his pancakes with the girls and aunt Joyce took her food to go as she left for work.

"Can you take me to Mikes?" Will asked as I sat down with the kids.

"Sure, ill drop you off when I go drop them off." I smiled. Will gave me a smile back and went back to eating. Will got ready to go, I did the girls hair and then I got changed. I dropped off Will first since he was so eager to go to Mikes, then Max. Billy leaned against my door. "Please dont touch my car." I flicked his arm. He backed up.

"Love it when you get angry." He hissed. "Thank you for bringing Maxine. How can I repay you?"

"By leaving me alone." I rolled my eyes. I hated to leave Max when Billy was there. I mean, today, her mom was there. I pulled up to El's house. I walked her up.