Old News

a/n: how would you feel if i wrote smut??

It was a nice night, stay up watch scary movies, my choice, of course. Steve didnt like the idea but he sure did like the idea of being able to sleepover. Aunt Joyce went to bed early so did Jonathan and the kids. It was just me and Steve. We had the Exorcist. I hid behind the blankets. There was a jump scare, making me fly. Steve laughed.

"See this is why we dont watch scary movies."

"This is why we dont watch scary movies." I mimicked. There was headlights coming from outside. "Chinese is here. Im going to get my wallet from the car, be back." I kissed him as i walked out. I opened the door and went to grab my wallet. "So 25 dollars right?" I Said without looking.

"Wendy." I slowly looked up. My eyes widen.

"Freddy." I dropped my wallet. It couldnt be. I never told him where i was going, how did he know? He stepped up to me, he never stop making eye contact.

"Oh you have no idea how much i missed you

"Oh you have no idea how much i missed you." He tried to lean in for a kiss. I slapped him.

"You have no right to be here." I raised my voice. "Go away."

"No, hi how are you? Ive missed you?" I laughed as i rolled my eyes.

"You definitely don't deserve a i miss you." I coughed. "You need to go."

"I drove all this way to see you, this is how you repay me?" He looks up. "You left, no message, letter, nothing. I had to force Lonnie to tell me."

"Sorry you came a long way." I crossed my arms. "You didn't deserve where i was."

"I finally got my dads place, we can live there."

"No, im not leaving. Definitely not with you." I put my finger on his chest. He backed up.

"I thought you love me." I faked a laugh.

"You thought I loved you? That was love? The abuse? You hitting me? You calling me names? That wasnt love." I sighed. I couldn't believe this. "You ruined me. You made me feel like shit. You abused me."

"Its not my fault that Lonnie-"

"No, dont bring him up in this. This is on you!" I started to yell. "Lonnie is a different story. You get in your car, drive back home because im not going anywhere. I am home. I belong here. This is my home. Im safe, im better now. You are not taking that away from me. Not this time."

"Your home is back with me!" We started to argue.