High As Hell

Robin and Dustin shoved us to the back of a car and were so annoyed with us laughing at nothing.

"Jesus, slow down!" Steve yelled at Dustin who was driving like super fast.

"Yeah, what is this, like, the Indy 500?" I giggled.

"It's the Indy 300." Steve corrected.

"No, idot, it's 500!"

"It's 300!" We started to argue.

"Let's say a million." We nodded in agreement and started to laugh. The car came to a stop, making me bump my head. "Owie." Robin gets out and pulls me to her.

"Come on! Get out!" The kids started to yell at us.

"Let's go!"

"Im going! Im going!" I said as Robin rolled her eyes.

"We're coming!" We ran to the elevator and we went up. Steve and I were having the time of our lives, while the three were just looking at us crazy.

"Hey! You look like you're surfing!" I pointed at Steve as he got on a cart. "Surfing! Yeah!" He started to pretend that he was surfing.

"Whoa! I'm a natural! Check it out!" I pulled back the cart, send Steve flying. "Whoop!" I started to laugh my ass off.

"Wipeout!" Dustin ran to Steve and Robin to me. "Robin!" She checked my eyes.

"Jesus Wendy, what did they give you?"

"Its amazing!" I sang.

"Steve, are you drugged?" Dustin asked him.

"How many times, Dad? I don't do drugs.
It's only marijuana."

"I had the greatest joint back in Chicago! It was so good that Carol and I ate 3 boxes of pizza and brownies that night!" Robins head plopped down.

"This isn't funny, okay? I need to know what they did to you." Dustin shook Steve. "Are you gonna die on us?" Steve boops Dustins nose.

"We all die. It's just a matter of how and when." I said as i played my hair, staring at Dustin.

"You sound like a murder." Robin whispers.

"They're gonna be looking for us up there, so I need you to tell me where you parked your car."

"Oh, can we make a pit stop at the food court?" Steve ignored him. Yummmm! Food!

"I would kill for a slice of pizza." I gasped.

"Ooh! All right." Steve pointed at me. "Yeah, food."

"Yes, you can have as much food as you want, but only if you tell me where your car is parked." Dustin started to look for Steves car keys.

"Uh-oh."

"Uh-oh?"

"The car's off the board." Steve pulls out his pockets.

"What?"

"They took the keys." He giggles. "The Russians, they took the keys. Like, forever ago." We just sat there laughing. "That's a bummer, right?" The elevator stops, Robin helped me up and I followed her. We stepped outside. I sticked my tongue out.

"Oh! Oh, my God, that tastes so good." I punched steves arm. "Ah! Steve, can you taste the air?" Steve did the same.

"I taste it! I taste it!" We were licking the air. It taste so good!

"Stop that!" Robin slaps my arm. We heard a some yelling, making us turn back to the elevator. "Lets run Wendy!"

"But I dont want to." I crossed my arms. "Im tired."

"Now!" Dustin yells at me.

"Why are we running?" Steve asked as we ran together. We went into the mall. We snuck our way to the movies.

"You two, sit." Dustin demands to us.

"No, no, no! These seats are too close!" Steve whined.

"Dude, these seats blow." I threw popcorn at Dustin.

"Then don't watch the movie." Robin grabs my shoulders and set me down.

"We wanna watch it." I whined.

"Then watch it!" Dustin yelled at me.

"Shh!" Said some random old lady.

"Shh! Sorry." We shushed her back. Steve sat down next to me. "Whatever you do, don't go anywhere."

"Fine, Dad." We giggled. We started to watch the movie, eating popcorn Steve picked from the trash.

"This blows." I whispered. I touched his arm and whispered to his ear. "Lets get out of here."

"Lets go!" We quietly snuck out of the theater.

"Im thirsty." We saw a drinking fountain. We both looked at each other. We ran to it. Pushing each other but Steve won. "So, like, I wasn't totally focused in there or anything, but I'm pretty sure that mom was trying to bang her son." I said as I stared at the movie posters.

"Wait, wait, the hot chick was Alex P. Keaton's mom?" Steve questioned as he stopped drinking.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure." I nodded.

"But they're the same age."

"No, but he went back in time."

"Then why is it called Back to the Future?"

"He has to go back to the future because he's in the past. So, the future is actually the present, which is his time." I put together. Steve looks at me.

"Wh What?"

"No, no, it's my turn." I pushed him off the fountain. "You've had enough." I started to drink.

"Wow." Steve said as he was looking at the ceiling. "Hey, Wendy. You gotta check this out. Check this This The ceiling, it's beautiful." I went to him, standing next to him. I looked up and the ceiling started to move.

"Oh, wow." I giggled. "Far out man." My head started to start spinning. I wanted to throw up. We looked at at each other and ran to the bathroom. We went to the stalls and started puking everything. I flushed the toilet and leaned against the wall. I heard Steve do the same.