Byers

—

Everyone's alarm went off, all the teens slamming their hands onto the clock and struggled to get out of bed. Will was the first one, already showering and getting ready, El snuck into Wendys closet as she decided to get a few more minutes of sleep in, and Jonathan started to see what clothes are at least semi cleaned from his pile of clothes on his chair.

Joyce started to make the kids breakfast while she was on the phone, her new job. Will helped her and El drops her bag at the front.

"Is that Wendys shirt?" Will looks at El, wearing Wendys sex pistols shirt she made. El ignored and covered the shirt with her flannel she also borrowed.

"Where is Wendy?" Jonathan heads down as he drinks some orange juice.

"Still asleep."

"Someone wake her up." Joyce called. Everyone looked at one another with fear.

"Not it!" El and Will said aloud. Jonathan huffs and stomps upstairs again. He stops at his cousins door and takes a moment. This can go very smoothly or this place will go up in flames. Nobody can wake Wendy up, its a death wish. He knocks on the door and slowly opens it, kind hoping that shes just putting on her makeup, ready to go, but she wasn't. She was all tangled in her blankets, you can barely see her.

"Uh, Wends? Its time to wake up." Jonathan gulps, hiding behind the door. "Wendy?"

"5 more minutes." She shoos him.

"Well we don't got 5 minutes."

"Steve, i said no more of that." Jonathan sighs and walks into her room and pulls the blankets off of her. "Son of a bitch!"

"Get up!" Wendy sits up, looks at Jonathan with a murderous look. He gulps. "We're leaving in 3 minutes!" He runs out. Wendy throws a pillow at the door as he leaves and she starts running around the room for clothes. She jumps into some jeans as she brushed her teeth, reaching out for a baby tee and puts her bag over her shoulder. Wendy aggressively puts on her famous black eyeliner and shoving her feet into her vans.

"Lets go!" Will opens the door for her and the four kids headed out to her car and drove to school. Jonathan held onto the wheel as Wendy fixed her hair, smudging her eyes.

"I cant believe I overslept!" Wendy groans as she drives.

"Maybe if you weren't talking to Steve all night, maybe, just maybe you would get up on time." Wendy slowly turns to Jonathan.

The car swerved into the school parking lot and the four kids turned to El. She clenched her backpack that Wendy gave her, covered in pins and patches.