Gate

"Eleven." Mike cries as he hugged the girl that came in. It was the girl Dustin was telling me about, the one with the powers.

"Mike." She softly smiles.

"I never gave up on you. I called you every night. Every night for-"

"353 days. I heard." Eleven smiles at Mike. They are so cute together.

"Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were okay?" Mike worried.

"Because I wouldn't let her." Hopper said as he walked to Eleven. "The hell is this? Where you been?" Eleven and Hopper hugged.

"Where have you been?" She replied.

"You've been hiding her." Mike said. "You've been hiding her this whole time!" He hit Hopper.

"Hey! Let's talk." He grabbed Mike. We all stared. "Alone." Everyone came to say hi to Eleven. My aunt Joyce pulled me to her.

"Hey." My aunt Joyce hugged her. "This is my niece Wendy." She introduced me.

"Hi, the boys told me me a lot about you." I smiled and stuck out my hand.

"Wendy. Pretty name." I gave her a smile.

"Thank you." I said. My aunt Joyce hugged her again.

"Hey, sweetheart." They sniffed.

"Hey." They pulled apart from the hug. "Can I see him?" My aunt sighed. They walked into Wills room, where he was. I sat on the couch and waited for the next thing to happen.

"It's not like it was before." Hopper said as we all gathered in the room with aunt Joyce and Eleven. "It's grown. A lot. And, I mean, that's considering we can get in there. The place is crawling with those dogs."

"Demo-dogs." Dustin corrected.

"I'm sorry, what?" Hopper said.

"I said, uh, Demo-dogs. Like Demogorgon and dogs. You put them together, it sounds pretty badass." He smiles.

"How is this important right now?" Dustins smile fades away.

"It's not." He shook his head. "I'm sorry."

"I can do it." Eleven said. Hopper looked at her.

"You're not hearing me."

"I'm hearing you." She looks at him back. "I can do it."