Living The Life

"Watch the movie for crying out loud." I said to Steve as we watched Star Wars. We were in my living room, the house to ourselves, but Will is in his room.

"Im watching, dont worry." Minutes passed and I heard snoring to my left. I smiled.

"Did you see that?" I said. Steve woke up and looked at the tv.

"Yeah I totally did. It was awesome."

"Really? What happened?" His eyes grew. He coughed and looked at me.

"The blonde guy waved his saver thing." I started to laugh. It wasnt even close, Obi died so, yeah not close at all. "Stop laughing." He hugged my side. We played wrestle on the couch and we got close. Our faces were on a few inches apart. We touched foreheads and were about to kiss. I couldn't. I cant.

"Hey Wendy." Will said he came in. Steve and I got off of each other and sat up.

"Uh Yeah Will?"

"Im kinda hungry." He said.

"How are feeling about pizza tonight?"

"What kind?"

"Dominos?"

"Dominos." He smiled.

"Ill call right now." He ran up to me and hugged me. I went to my bag and pulled out my wallet.

"Here, ill pay." Steve said as he pulled out his wallet.

"No, its fine. Dont worry."

"I wasn't asking." He placed the money in my hands. I playfully rolled my eyes and called. When the pizza came, i was gonna pay for it but Steve came in and paid for it. "Youre a tad bit slow." He smiles.

"Haha." I placed the plates down and called Will. He ate in his room, Steve and I ate in the kitchen. Hours later, Jonathan came home from Nancys, totally forgot to tell you, that they are dating. Good for them. Aunt Joyce came home from work.

"Its getting late." Steve said. I walked him to his car.

"Thanks for coming over." I smiled.

"Totally, had fun."

"Me too." He touched my hand but let go. I put my scrunchie on his wrist.

"Whats this?"

"Friendship bracelet, for your hair, whatever you want it to be." We both smiled. He waved goodbye and drove away. If you're wondering, we're not dating. We're just friends. It kinda hurts to be friends, even though there's something. I crossed my arms as I walked in the house.

A Month Later

It was late, i was just getting ready to go to bed just as I heard a knock on my window. I opened the curtains and saw Steve. I opened the window.

"You know its late right?"

"Lets go for a adventure." He smirks.

"Where?"

"Its a secret." I sighed.

"Give me a second." I went to change. I locked my door and grabbed my shoes. Steve and I ran to his car and drove off. He drove to the woods. "Are you gonna kill me?"