Tag You're It

—

We finally made it the upside down version of the Wheelers. Its was all dark and covered in vines.

"Might be time to get a maid, Wheeler." Robin comes in with comment. Stuff like that brings me down to earth and not make me cry because we might stuck here.

"Come on. I don't want to stay here longer than we have to." We followed her upstairs and into her room. Nancy goes into her closet and pulls down a shoe box. In the box there wasn't guns. Shit.

"Yeah uh Nancy. Those aren't guns. You said you have them." I started to freak out.

"These heels are pointy, but I was hoping for a deadly projectile."

"I don't understand." Nancy closes her eyes.

"Maybe you left them somewhere else."

"There's a six-year-old in the house. I know where I keep my guns. And also, I threw these away years ago." She puts down the heels and picks up some flash cards.

"Its not a great time to study either." I sighed.

"These are from sophomore chemistry." She looks up. "And this... this wallpaper, this is old wallpaper. And this mirror, this went to a yard sale. And you..." she picks up a Pluto stuffed dog. "You're not supposed to be here. No, I gave you to Cousin Joanna two years ago." Uhhh whats going on then? None of this is making sense. She picks up her diary and flips through the pages.

"What is it? Nancy? You're freaking me out."

"I think the reason that my guns aren't here is because they don't exist yet." Im sorry? Come again?

"They don't... exist?"

"This diary should be full of entries. It's not. The last entry is November 6, 1983." She shows us.

"The day Will went missing." I whispered.

"The day the gate opened. We're in the past." I didn't feel so good. What is this? Back to the Future? We snapped at the door as we heard Steve yelling out for Dustin. We rushed to the living room and see him going in circles.

"Dustin! Can you hear me? Dustin! Du... Hello? Hel... Hello?" The four of us stared at him.

"Maybe he really does have rabies." Robin whispers into my ear.

"Hello! Hello?"

"Steve? What are you doing?" I called out and he pointed the flashlight at us.

"He's here. Henderson. That little shit, he's here. He's like... He's in the walls or something. Just listen." We stopped talking for a moment to hear but here was Steve screamed out for Dustin. "Dustin! Dustin! Dustin! Can you hear me?" Then I heard it. It was him. Holy shit. I joined Steve, calling out for the boy and looking like a weirdo as I walked around the room.