Ive Been Waiting For You

—

We head to the car and drove to Victor Creels house. For the first time, up close, it was honestly scary looking. We all looked up at the old, torn up home. We head up the steps and stopped for a moment.

"Hey thats not creepy."

"Imagine if the lost souls-" i creeped them out and Robin hits me. "Sorry." We continued our way up and Nancy and Steve tore down the wooden plank that was covering the door.

"What exactly are we supposed to be looking for in this shithole?"

"We're not sure. We just know this house is important to Vecna."

"Because Max saw it in Vecnas red soup mind world?"

"Basically."

"Great." I stood back and watched them do the work.

"Maybe it holds a clue to where Vecna is. Why he's back. Why he killed the Creels. And how to stop him before he come back for Max and Wendy."

"Wait, hold on." I stood up from the stairs. "Do we know he's here? Hiding? What if its a trap? This is what he wants?" Everyone gulps.

"Guess we'll find out." Nancy and Steve pulled down the plank and showed off the stained glass door.

"Wendy." I heard the deep voice again. I hit play in case. Im not letting him take me here. Steve rattles the doorknob and sighs.

"Its locked. Should I knock to see if anyones home?" I picked up a brick that was chilling on the side of the steps.

"No need. I got my own key." I showed them the brick. They all took a step back. I threw the brick into the glass and we got in.

"Again, who are you?" Robin tells me. Steve opens the door and we all entered the creaky hall and shined our flashlights into the dark room.

"It's giving Scooby doo. You know, when we find Vecna, hes like a person we know and we're like whaaaat!? And hes gonna be like And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!" They all looked at me weirdly. "Come on, Scooby Doo? The Mystery Gang? Velma? Shaggy? Fred?" I did have a crush on them too. "Seriously, and I thought i had a bad childhood."

"Where'd everyone get those?" Steve looks around. Dustin and I looked at each other until we looked back at Steve.

"Do you need to be told everything? You're not a child."