First Day

I was just in my room relaxing and listening to music. Im going to school tomorrow and to be honest, im not ready. I havent been a great student due to ditching and just not showing up. But im ready to turn my life around. Its the best thing to do for Aunt Joyce.

"Wendy! Do you have a dollar in quarters i can use? I promise ill pay you back." Will came in running.

"What for?"

"Me and my friends are going to the arcade."

"Sure thing." I got up from my bed and went to my dresser and gave him 3 dollars worth of quarters. "Here you go."

"Thank you so much!" He gave me a hug and ran out the door. I laid back down and listened to Queen. I saw Jonathan.

"Hey!"

"Sorry, but what are you listening to?" Jonathan came in and sat down on my bed.

"Queen. Listen." I gave him my walkman and pressed play. He was enjoying it.

"This sounds amazing!" He laughs. "You know what will be cooler?"

"What?"

"Listening it on the stereo."

"Lets go!" I followed Jonathan into his room and he popped the tape in. He turned the volume up and we started to dance like crazy.

Next Morning

I woke up by the sound of Will talking to his friends on the walkie. Its my first day of school. Im actually nervous. I got dressed and went to bathroom. Once i was done, i rubbed some black eyeliner to finish up the finally touched and got my black converse and my bag. I went to kitchen and grabbed some milk and cereal. I glanced at the time and i nearly spit out my food.

"Shit!" I chugged the bowl of milk and grabbed my bag and ran out the door. I quickly threw my car into reverse and drove off. I sped my way there. Music blasted and windows down. Then i heard sirens. "Oh no." I pulled over and banged my head on the wheel.

"License and registration." Said the man. I gave him everything and sighed. He handed me my things back. "You know you were going 80 in a 40 right?"

"I didn't notice officer."

"Its Chief." I looked up and eeked.

"Im sorry."

"Whats the hurry?"

"Im late for school." I told him. He sniffed and looked up.

"Imma tell you this, you promise me to go 40 mph, and I'll let you go with a warning." I jumped up.

"Seriously? Wow thanks!" He nodded.

"Drive safe." He patted my hood and i drove off. I finally made it to school, just in time. I opened my door and I looked at the school.

 I opened my door and I looked at the school