Demo What?

"Wait so youre telling me that Will was abducted by a Demogorgon and taken into an alternate dimension called the Upside Down. And then Hawkins Lab, my aunt and the chief find strange biologic growth spreading originating from a mysterious fracture in the wall." Said as I gave Dustin a shorter version of the long ass story he told me.

"Yes."

"You found a girl named, Eleven, who has superpowers and can take down this thing."

"Correct."

"Then all these so called episodes that Will has are the what he experiencing because whatever was on the other side, is here?" He nodded. "You saw these thing before." I asked Steve.

"Yes. They are ugly."

"And now, Dart, some type of lizard, might be from the upside down?"

"Yes." I leaned back.

"I cant believe they never told me." I said as i looked up.

"I swear to God, man, it's just some little lizard, okay?" Steve said.

"It's not a lizard." Dustin recalls.

"How do you know? How do I know if it's not? How do you know it's not just a lizard?"

"Because his face opened up and he ate my cat." My jaw dropped. I cant believe this. I really cant. We made it Dustins house and steve got a bat that had nails in it. Im not even gonna question it. We walked to Dustins cellar.

"I don't hear shit." Steve said as we stay quiet.

"He's in there." Dustin assures him.

"All right, listen, kid." Steve said as he pointed the flashlight at Dustin. "I swear, if this is some sort of Halloween prank, you're dead."

"It's not. All right? - It's not a prank." Dustin told him. "Get it out of my face." He pushes the light out of his eyes.

"You got a key for this thing?" We opened the doors to the basement.

"He must be further down there." I told them.

"I'll stay up here in case he tries to escape." Dustin said. I nodded my head. Good plan. Steve rolled his eyes and went down. Me and Dustin hovering over the door.

"Steve? Steve, what's going on down there?" I said as there was no response. I was getting worried.

"Get down here." Steve as he popped out of nowhere and shined the light to our eyes. We walked down and saw some type of slimy stuff on the bat. Steve pointed at the corner of the room. There was a huge hole.

"Oh, shit. Oh, shit! No way." Dustin repeated. We went back outside and Dustin make up with the idea to lure Dart. We went to the grocery store bought tons of meat, buckets, and rubber gloves. The cashier looked at us crazy but didnt say anything. We went to the car and drove to some train tracks. Dustin called his friends. I didnt say word all night since this is all so new to me.

"You dont have to do this." Steve told me.

"I know." I said as i got a head start. We dropped some meat on the ground.