Mission Child Endangerment

"That keycard opens the door, but unfortunately, the Russian with this keycard also has a massive gun.
Whatever's in this room, whatever's in those boxes, they really don't want anybody finding it." Dustin told us as we were in the breakroom.

"But there's gotta be a way in." I said.

"Well, you know I could just take him out." Steve said to us. I bust out laughing.

"Wait you're serious?" He looked at me.

"Take who out?"

"The Russian guard." We all gave him a look.

"What? I sneak up behind him, I knock him out, and I take his keycard. It's easy."

"Did you not hear the part about the massive gun?"

"Yes, Dustin, I did. And that's why I would be sneaking." He played with his fingers as if they were walking.

"Ah. Well, please, tell me this, and be honest, have you ever actually won a fight?" Steve rolled his eyes.

"Okay, that was one time."

"Twice. Jonathan." I remember when Jonathan told me he beat up Steve because he graffitied Nancys name on a movie thing, Nancy the sult Wheeler.

"Year prior?"

"Listen, that doesn't count."

"Why wouldn't it?" Steve asked him.

"Because it looks like he beat the shit out of you." Dustin yelled at him. "You got a fat lip, crooked nose, - swollen eye, a lot of blood - things that all added up.If Wendy didnt save your ass you would be dead meat."

"That just might work." Robin ran out and grabbed the money from the tip jar.

"Hey, Robin! Hey, what what are you doing?" I yelled at her as she walked out of the store.

"I need cash."

"Well, half of that's mine." Steve whined.

"Where're you going?" Dustin asked.

"To find a way into that room, a safe way." She turned back to us. "And, in the meantime, sling ice cream, behave, and don't get beat up. I'll be back in a jiff." She ran out of the mall. The three of us stood there.

"Oh, dude." I turned to see Dustin licking an ice cream scooper. Steve took it out of his hands. "Come on man, not my scooper." I hangout in the back, waiting for Robin. Steve comes in with vanilla float with whip cream and sprinkles. "My lady." He gave it to me. I took a sip.

 I took a sip