Shits and Giggles

"The gate." Steve, Dustin and I whispered. We all walked back down.

"I don't understand." Robin said. "You've seen this before?"

"Not exactly."

"Then what, exactly?"

"All you need to know is it's bad." I told her. "Trust me."

"It's really bad."

"Like, end-of-the-human-race-as-we-know-it kind of bad."

"And you know about this how?" Robin asked us.

"Um, Steve? Where's your Russian friend?" Erica pointed. The guy was gone. The alarm went off. Steve ran to the door and closed it quickly.

"Shit." We ran up the stairs again. We pushed people, trying to get away from the russians.

"Shit! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" Dustin screams as we reached the end of the walkway.

"Move! Let's move!" Steve yells as he grabbed my hand. We were running for our lives. "Go! Shit! Shit, shit, shit!" 

"This way!" Robin yells as she pointed at a door. "Come on, quick!" We all ran into the room. Steve tried to hold it but he couldn't by himself.

"Wendy! Shit!" The door was trying to open.

"Here! Come on, let's go!" Erica yells as she found a way out.

"Go! Just get out of here!" Steve yells at us all.

"Go, come on, now!" Robin and Erica went in.

"No! Just go get some help, okay?" I was about to leave but I couldnt leave Steve. I ran to help him out.

"What are you doing?!" He yelled at me.

"You die, i die!" I yelled back. The door wasnt going hold anymore.

"I won't forget you!" Dustin screams.

"Go!" We turned to him. Dustin left. The door opens, making me and Steve fall back. I banged my head. The russians pulled their guns on us. We raised our hands. They took us away, separating me and Steve. I heard his grunts, and laughter from another room.

"Come on just let me see him please!" I cried. They just ignored me. "Let me see him! You're hurting him!" The man slaps me across my face.

"Wendy!" I heard Steve cried out.

"Steve!" Then there was no noise from him. There was two knocks and the man grabbed me. "Get your hands off me!" They pushed me into a room.  I saw Steve. He didnt move.

"Hmm." He hummed.

"Hey Steve?" I said softly. "Steve? Steve?"

"Wendy?" He whispers. i cried as they pushed to the ground.