Fight Club

We all stayed inside and chilled until we got the all clear from Hopper. From the distance, we heard loud music playing and an engine running. Max and Lucas ran to the window.

"It's my brother." Shit, Billy. "He can't know I'm here. He'll kill me." She looked at at us. "He'll kill us." The car stops. Steve looked at the door and I placed my hands on his chest.

"What do you think you are going to do?" I told him.

"Have a one on one with him." I faked a laugh.

"You actually think you gonna take on him?" I pointed at the door.

"I did it once."

"Oh yeah when he was drunk, what about sober?" I still had my hands on his chest.

"Dont worry about me, i got this. Just take care of the kids."

"How can i not worry? You're Steve Harrington." I joked.

"Exactly." He walked away and went outside. I sighed as he closed the door.

"Exactly." I whispered. I looked at the kids who were gathered at the window. "Get away from the windows." They all listened and backed up. "Dustin do me a favor gather all things that look like weapons okay." He nodded and went around the rooms to check. The kids went back to the window. "Hey! I said get away from The windows!" I yelled at them. They gasped and ducked down.

"Shit! Did he see us?" I rolled my eyes. Billy comes in my house.

"Oh, shit. Get behind me now!" I yelled at the kids as they scrambled behind me. Billy looks up and down at me. He smirked as he laid his eyes on my chest.

"Wait a damn minute, is that who i think that is? Wendy the whore Byers?" He laughs.

"Whats up Gremlin." I said.

"Lucas Sinclair." He said as Lucas peeked out behind me. "What a surprise." He came closer but they all backed up.

"I need you to leave." I ordered.

"By whos orders?"

"Mine. This is my house. Get off my property Billy." He smiles and slaps me across the face. I fall down from the power of the slap. I groan in pain.

"I thought I told you to stay away from him, Max."

"Billy, go away." I quickly stood up to protect the kids.

"You disobeyed me. And you know what happens when you disobey me." He told Max.

"Billy." She begs.

"I break things." He threw a plate near my face, making me duck down. Billy grabbed Lucas and picked him up.

"Since Maxine won't listen to me, maybe you will. You stay away from her. Stay away from her! You hear me?" He yelled at Lucas.

"I said get off me!" Lucas struggled. I ran up to him.

"Hey batter up!" I yelled as I swung the broken chair at him. Billy drops Lucas and looks at me.