One Time Preformance : Byers + Munson

—

"Okay. I wanna run through it one more time." Nancy said as we all huddled in the RV. "Phase one."

"We meet Erica at the playground. She'll signal Max and Lucas when we're ready."

"Phase two."

"Max baits Vecna. He'll go after her, which'll put him in his trance." I said as I gripped onto the baseball bat.

"Phase three?"

"Me and Eddie draw the bats away." Dustin looks up at Eddie.

"Four." Last one.

"We head into Vecna's newly bat-free lair, and..." she made an explosion sound with her mouth. "...flambé."

"Nobody moves on to the next phase until we've all copied. Nobody deviates from the plan, no matter what. Got it?" Nancy looks at us all, ready to go.

"Got it." Lets kill this son of a bitch. Steve head first, tossing his bag to the other side and climbed. As he went on the other side, he did a flip, landing on his feet. Robin scuffs and looks at me.

"What does he want us to do, applaud?" I chuckled and head next. I tossed the nailed bat and my bag to Steve and Robin kneeled down and helped me up. I climbed up, then letting go, falling on top of the mattress.

"Gotcha." Steve picks me up and we waited for the others. As Dustin came last, we headed out of the trailer and into the dark, snowy version of Hawkins.

"Hey, guys, listen." Steve turns to Eddie and Dustin. "If things here start to go south, I mean, at all, you abort. Okay? Draw the attention of the bats. Keep 'em busy for a minute or two. We'll take care of Vecna. Don't try to be cute or be a hero or something. Okay? You guys are just..."

"Decoys. Don't worry." Dustin tells him. "You can be the hero, Steve."

"Absolutely. I mean, look at us. We are not heroes." Eddie points at the two. As Steve nods and heads to us, I stopped.

"Ill go with Eddie and Dustin." I told them, making all of them turn at me.

"What?" Steve said.

"Why?" Robin frowns.

"Sounds fair." Nancy agrees. I stepped in the middle of the boys, now having a plus one.

"Are you sure?" Steve comes up, grabbing my hand.

"I mean you and Nancy are very experienced, so you go with Robin and kill that son of bitch. And as for them, Dustin is a kid and Eddie is new to this, maybe they need someone like me, sorta experienced and to stay and babysit them." It was even, might as well. They technically didn't need me, they got it covered. Steve comes closer and kisses me.