Run

"Something's wrong." The guys came back. The doctor pulls out a bag and pulls out knifes. "Would now be a good time to tell you that I don't like needles?"

"Let's try this again, yes?" The russian told Steve. "Who do you work for?"

"Scoops." we busted out laughing. "Scoops Ahoy."

"How did you find us?"

"Totally by accident." He chuckles. The russian man talked in russian.

"More lies." The doctor comes up to Steve with an object.

"What is that shiny little toy? Where you going with that, doc?" Steve giggles. "Whoa, whoa, hey, hey.
Wait! No! Wait! Wait! - Whoa!" Steve started to jump around.

"There was a code! We heard a code!" I yelled out.

"Code." The old man walks up to me. "What code?"

"The week is long. The silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west. Blah, blah, blah. You broadcast that stupid spy shit all over town, and they picked it up on theyre Cerebro, and we cracked it in a day. A day! You think you're so smart, but a couple of kids who scoop ice cream for a living cracked your code in a day, and now, people know you're here." I told him the truth.

"Who knows we are here?"

"Uh, well, Dustin knows. Yeah, Dustin Henderson, he knows." Steve spilled.

"Steve!" I groaned.

"Dustin Henderson."

"It is your small, curly-haired friend?"

"Oh, curly-haired. Great hair. Small. Kind of like a 'fro. Yeah."

"Where is he?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"He's long gone, you big asshole. And he's probably calling Hopper, and Hopper's calling the US cavalry." I laughed knowing its true. "They're gonna come in here, commando-style, guns a-blazin', and kick your sorry asses back to Russia. You're gonna be two pieces of toast." I laughed in his face. He laughed with me.

"Is that so?" The alarm went off. I saw how the light flashed. Thats so cool!

"Yeah." The russians left the room, leaving the doctor alone with us. The door opens and here comes Robin, Erica and Dustin. Dustin comes in screaming and tasing the doctor.

"Hey! Henderson! That's crazy, I was just talking about you." Robin helped us get untied. She grabbed me.

"Oh, my God!" Erica was disgusted.

"Get ready to run." Dustin told us.

"Robin!" I hugged her. "Oh ive missed you!"

"Yeah me too, we gotta go!" She grabbed my hand. I saw Steves face. I let go and I grabbed his face. I studied it. "Can you not?"

"Wait!" I looked at Steves bloody eye. "Woah. Narley." I laughed. Steve leans in. "Eww! Cooties!" I pushed his face back.

"Your face is funny." Steve pokes my nose. He grabbed my face. Examined it. "Wow! You're spinning!"

"Alright love birds! We gotta go." Robin grabs my hand.

"Hey! We're not birds!" Steve yells as Dustin drags him out of the room.