Demo-Dogs

We all started to make the shed in the backyard into a hid out for where the mindflayer wont find us.

"So you and Steve?" Jonathan asked.

"You and Nancy?" I smiled.

"I asked you first."

"Steve and I are just friends thats all. Nothing there." I tossed some garbage out to look for some paper. "So?"

"Nancy and I are just friends." He smiles.

"Bullshit Johnny." I laughed as I threw him a garbage bag. "You cant lie to me."

"Details later?"

"Sure. You better not leave anything out." When we finished, Jonathan, Aunt Joyce, Mike, Hopper and I were the only ones to be in the shed to talk to Will. Aunt Joyce injected Will with some medicine. Hopper mixed some chemicals and let Will sniffed it.

"What? What? What is this? What? What is this? Why am I tied up?" Will said as he woke up and looked around but only saw the bright light.

"Will, we just wanna talk to you." Aunt Joyce said to him calmly as she kneeled down to him. "We're not gonna hurt you."

"Where am I?" He asked.

" You recognize this? Do you recognize this?" Hopper showed him the drawing he made.

"Hey.We wanna help you." I said from the back.

"But to do that, we have to understand how to kill it." Aunt Joyce said.

"Why am I tied up? Why am I tied up? Why am I tied up? Why am I tied up? Hey. Why am I tied up? Why am I tied up? Let me go! Let me go!" The lights started to flicker. Jonathan and I stood back, i grabbed Mikes arm to get him back. "Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!" Wills started to scream hysterically. The lights started to stop flickering and Will stopped to yell.

"Do you know what March 22nd is? It's your birthday." Aunt Joyce told him. "Your birthday.
When you turned eight, I gave you that huge box of crayons. Do you remember that? It was 120 colors.
And all your friends, they got you Star Wars toys, but all you wanted to do was draw with all your new colors. And you drew this big spaceship, but it wasn't from a movie. It was your spaceship. A rainbow ship is what you called it. And you must have used every color in the box. I took that with me to Melvald's and I put it up and I told everyone who came in, "My son drew this." And you were so embarrassed. But I was so proud. I was so, so proud." Aunt Joyce started to cry.

"Do you remember the day Dad left? We stayed up all night building Castle Byers just the way you drew it." Jonathan kneeled down and looked at him. "And it took so long because you were so bad at hammering. You'd miss the nail every time. And then it started raining, but we stayed out there anyway. We were both sick for like a week after that. But we just had to finish it, didn't we? We just had to."

"Do you remember the first day that we met? It was It was the first day of kindergarten. I knew nobody. I had no friends and I just felt so alone and so scared, but I saw you on the swings and you were alone, too. You were just swinging by yourself. And I just walked up to you and I asked. I asked if you wanted to be my friend. And you said yes. You said yes. It was the best thing I've ever done." Mike joined with tears coming down.