Last Time

Its my last week here at Hawkins. This is so hard to say goodbye and im not ready to leave. Ive made too many memories, good ones and bad ones. I just cant. Its not up to me, i have to leave. Its not going to be the end, Robin will still be my best friend, Steve will still be my boyfriend, the party will still be a party, Hawkins will always be Hawkins.

"Hey? You okay?" Steve asked as he came back from the ice cream truck. I shook off my thoughts and grabbed my ice cream from his hands.

"I dont want to go." I told him as he sat down next to me.

"But you have too." He looked at me. He held my hand and kissed it. "Nothing is going to change between us."

"You're right."

"Im always right." I laughed.

"Okay." I placed my hand on his thigh. We sat there looking at the kids playing on the playground. Enjoying our ice cream, some nice songs in the background, and moms watching their kids. I saw a mom carrying her baby. Man, its so adorable! I drooled over myself so how cute the baby was. "Aww I want a baby." Then Stevie over here, enjoying and is so focused on his ice cream,

"Not today baby, I have a big day tomorrow." I closed my eyes as I chuckled. We sat there for a while, holding hands. We had a nice day at the park. "Wait! Right here!" Steve stops and points at the wall of old band posters. I walked up and looked at Steve. He pulls out the camera that he borrowed from Johnny. "Smile!" He said as he took some snaps. 

"Wait!" I pretended to play the guitar

"Wait!" I pretended to play the guitar. Steve took picture after picture. I ran up to him. "Lets hope they turn out good this time." I laughed as I remembered that Steve tried photography and the exposure was to dark.

"I feel like these are the ones." We began to walk. "Maybe we can try to take some in the bedroom." He wiggled his eyebrows. I grabbed his arm. "So thats a yes?"

"I never said yes."

"So its a no?"

"I also didn't say no." I smiled. "The party started. We have to go pick up Robin." I looked at my watch. We went to the car and drove to Robins place. Steve honked and she came running out.

"I heard you the first time Dingus." Robin said as she put on her seatbelt.

"You didnt hurry."

"Okay kids, can we go now?" Steve pulls out of the drive way and heads to Tinas house, where the party is held at. Robin and I jumped out of the car. We held hands as we were almost at the door.