Fresh

I packed my things and left my internship. It was a good year and im ready to be a fashion designer in two years. I learned so much and im glad I went. Im heading back home for the summer and well, stay. I made it home. Nobody was home yet. I unpacked my things and I chilled for a bit, after 3 hours of nothing. They came.

"Has Wendy called yet?" Aunt Joyce said to the boys as they walked in. I leaned against the doorframe and smile.

"why wont you ask her?" I said

"why wont you ask her?" I said. They all smiled and came running to me. "Oh i missed you guys so much!" I looked at a Jonathan. "Hows the photos at the post?"

"Really good. I bought myself a new camera." He geeked.

"Thats so amazing!" I looked at Will. "Will! You're almost tall as me!" I hugged him.

"Hey Wendy. I missed you."

"Hold on, i didn't forget it." I ran to my room and get Wills surprise gift. I wrapped it up last night and put a bow on it. "Well, Will The Wise, i came baring gifts." I kneeled down. Will smiles. He grabbed the gift and opened it. He was surprised.

"No way!" He jumped with happiness. It was the new edition of infinity gauntlet by marvel. Will wanted so bad and well they were sold out her, but in Chicago? Man i waited hours outside to get two. Will also pulled out a new sketchbook. "Thank you Wendy!"

"No problem buddy." I smiled. "Aww missed you guys. Its been forever! Like really. There so much to talk about!" We stayed in the living room talking about what has happened in the past couple of months. The boys went their rooms.

"Have you called Steve at all?" Aunt joyce asked. I looked down at my glass.

"I called but only his parents would pick up." I gave her smile. "I mean I dont blame him."

"Remember my talk." I laughed.

"Its just hard, i freeze up when i hear him. I dont know what im going to do when we see each other again. Will it be different? Will it be the same? Does he hate me? Does he like me?" I sighed.

"You know, Will told me he works at the mall." She gave a nudge. "Maybe you should go with him tonight." I shook my head.

"I think im going to stay home. Play some guitar in the garage. I drove a lot. I need a break." She hummed. "Im not avoiding him."

"You cant hide forever." She gave me a kiss on head and left for work. I went to my room and grabbed my guitar and headed to the garage. I played some tunes. I played bad reputation by joan jett. The garage door opens.

"Can you drop us at the mall please." Will begged. Lucas and Max came.

"Sure."