Final Update

Okay...

As you know, I haven't been updating at all lately. This story recently hit the 20K reads mark, and I'm sure you guys are eager for a resolution. 

All I can say is: Thank you for reading and sticking with me. You are the one keeping me going. But all everything come to end; and it is time I move on from this.

"Folly & Agendas & Talulah"

[IS DISCONTINUED]

In fact, this account will be dead in approximately 30 days. I will stop using this account. So every story I have here will be terminated.

I am sorry if it hurts you to read this, but it is time for us to move on. This story had enough momentum to keep it going. Now it's time for it to end.

On September 2020, I thought this story would turn out to be amazing! I thought it was doing great! I had readers, supporters –no critics which disappointed me– and new friends!
It was a dream come true. Now that dream has come to an end. 

Now I have to be honest. I just graduated from high school this year, so all the things I've said about my age and whatnot is false. And because I graduated, life has become a mess. I never got stressed out by it, I just got more lost as I went on. Becoming a legal adult is also something that'll make me wonder if I've actually grown at all. 

Writing on Wattpad is like driving. I start off on a straight smooth path, I write a story, like it, gain some speed, I constantly upload, build up more speed, and BAM I lose all that speed and crash somewhere off the road. When I fix my writing car and park it back where I slid off course, I don't see the road ahead sometimes. Life always hits you in the face. It's like a bridge suddenly collapsing before you even reach it. It's the only shortcut you can take, but now you have to find another way. An important piece of advice is to find another bridge and continue on from there. But I stopped looking for more bridges; it's too tiring.

There is a feeling on my shoulders that wants to be released. Like a bird spreading its wings for the first time, ready to take flight, it waits to soar in the sky. I've decided that it's time for me to take flight and leave my writing car behind. Get off the road and search elsewhere.

I can't shake my feelings off of this story though. It's my first real success. It's something that I was able to continue, experiment with, and get feedback from. It was a new experience and I loved every minute of it. From Talulah's "so called downfall", to the present battles, to family times and heartwarming moments, it's all bittersweet memories to me. I remember when I put in the time to write this story and sacrificed a lot in life for it— I did not flunk school or anything, I still made it into a top college so I'm all good. I learned a lot from the community here and as I slowly started growing up.

My favorite part of writing this story is our interactions together. Whether it may be in the comments or private messages, I always enjoyed it. (You are still free to message me anything you like regarding this story or anything else I have published).

Marzanna is the name chosen by Koplakz2327 which is a wonderful name I will consider using in the future hint-hint-wink-wink. It's such a beautiful name. What else can I say about it?

I also did a short collaboration with Energeia_Aiegrene (The character: Moonlight was created entirely by him and not me, so the credit goes to him) who, unfortunately, has to see this message along with you. But knowing him, and if you checked out his profile for a certain story, he won't stop pestering me to take over this story—he'll tell you a different story. SHHHHHHH! Don't you believe it!

He is going to kill me now... but he can't catch a little birdie now.

I will publish one last thing for you guys. It's my story ideas panel that I kept in my archives for quite some time. The information on it is obsolete now, so don't take it as the most important thing out there. It has information pertaining to my characters and events that I wanted to include for a long time, but never did due to... reasons...

Think of it as my last product for you.

Goodbye forever...

I thank you for sticking around this long...

Artransformer_Aqe is about to go

Signing off, 

Your Author