(STC) Chapter 17: [The Gloss of Scales]

=====

This Chapter will be subject to future changes!

I apologize to those who have made it thus far,

but I plan to rewrite this chapter in the future

======

What precedes fortitude?

What precedes essence?

One regards responses.

The other regards bizarre fundamentals.

When you have intercourse with your partner, be sure to wash yourself often. The last thing you want is a dirty finger going through your folds while you're pregnant.

'What monstrosity is this?'

If you are in the early stages of pregnancy go make out with your partner as much as you can! You won't be able to once your child is born.

Enjoy all of the many positions for sex! You have anal, vaginal, deepthroat you name it!

'Unbelievable.'

If your partner is a little too horny here are two options:

One: Make him use a condom if you don't want semen in your system. Plus some taste like pie give it a try!

Or Two: Just do it raw! Enjoy it while you can! You're only young for a limited time!

'Why am I reading this?'

And here's the final tip: Suck your partner's.

I close my eyes and cover it with my hand. I really wish I can forget what I just saw.

"Haley why did you bring me this?" I ask as I put down the repugnant magazine.

The brown-haired Sankta gave me a questioning smile.

"What... I thought you'd might need it?" She giggled as the two of us were served tea.

"You aren't serious are you?" I asked as I start blowing on my tea.

"Oh come on Talulah you're one lucky gal." She teased as she sipped her tea.

Such jolly demeanors...

"How so?" I sipped mine as the waiter served us scones.

"Hey! Not every girl your age gets to have a child ya know. You even have a great husband to support your future family." She grinned.

The two of us were currently in Pastel still. Its only been a day since I discovered that I was pregnant and Haley is already giving me these strange gifts.

I'm a woman not an adolescent girl...

"I am so happy right now." I replied sarcastically as I bit into my scone.

"Come on. You can't even smile once in a while?" She said with a filled mouth.

"Whatever." I uttered as we finished our scones.

Kaiser Rye's mission with Faust was a success. The Reunion got all of the armaments they wanted and we got a new place to manufacture them. According to Kaiser Rye, the Ursus government didn't send any troops to guard the place. It was on the outskirts of a city, but not a single guard was there.

Me and Haley were in the middle of a bakery the Reunion managed to open up. Despite all of their hardships many people still try to live normal lives. The village I lived in and the city of Pastel were now officially connected to each other. Apparently Felizon's mayor and Pastel's governor were siblings and they hoped that their cities can live together in harmony.