(STC) Chapter 14: W is for ...

=====

This Chapter will be subject to future changes!

I apologize to those who have made it thus far,

but I plan to rewrite this chapter in the future

======

Every word has its meaning.

Some are simple.

Some are not.

Others are utterly useless.

The smell of fire penetrates your nose. Broken streets surround you. Exploding buildings pierce your ears. Someone stands in front of you while you are on the ground; weak and bloody.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" The Sarkaz in gray hair asked with a perplexed look.

Kaiser Rye healed his leg in the blink of an eye and stood up to face her.

"How many bombs have you planted W?" Rye asked as he glared at his attacker.

"Enough for the two of us to be alone." She gave him a smug grin.

"I don't have time for you." Rye fired a beam of white light; W dodged it and fired a bullet.

"Hey! What the hell!" She yelled as she removed the pin of a grenade and threw it.

CRACK!*

"Go away." Rye pressed a button on his shield and it expanded.

"Come on can't we just hang out?" W whined as she chased him through the streets.

"Nope." Rye fired a beam in front of him blinding W.

W pressed a button on her detonator and two buildings collapsed in front Rye.

"Aw for fucks sake!" He cursed while W closed in on him.

"Come on! Can't we just hang out for one day?" W implored as she flipped a C4 in her hands.

"Last time that happened you almost killed me!" Rye yelled as someone leaped on him.

The two of them rolled on the ground, the new figure pulled out a machete and brought it down on him. A shield collides with it and Rye pushed the new attacker off of him.

"Hey! Crownslayer can't you let us be?" W complained.

"Talulah didn't ask you to kill him." Crownslayer responded with a glint in her eyes and readied her machete.

Kaiser Rye was surrounded by his assailants. He charged his Arts and created an orb on his left hand and readied his shield on his left.

"Its been a while Lyudmila." Rye greeted as he fired his Arts at W. The blast knocked her into a building leaving him with Crownslayer.

"Its Crownslayer, Kaiser Rye." Crownslayer lunged at him and swung her machete.

"You're still working for Talulah?" Rye blocked her attack, but she went behind him and pushed him down. "Ow!"

"Quiet." Crownslayer swung her blade, but it hit nothing.

Rye jumped up and attempted to blast her with his Arts. She dodged to her left and attacked his side. The clashing of a sword and shield rang through their ears.

Crownslayer caught Rye's arm and flipped him. He got up and tried to kick her. Crownslayer dodged the attack, swept his leg and kicked him away.

Rye regained his composure and casted a spell. Crownslayer evaded it from beneath and slashed him at breakneck speed.