(STC) Chapter 13: First Hums

=====

This Chapter will be subject to future changes!

I apologize to those who have made it thus far,

but I plan to rewrite this chapter in the future

======

A bustling city full of people.

Can't see anything.

If they open their eyes.

They soon lose everything.

A pair of eyes opened; arms started flailing.

"Where the?"

Ch'en opened her eyes and found herself on a foreign bed. A blanket was wrapped around her by someone she doesn't know. Naturally, she became suspicious of her surroundings.

CREEEAK!*

The sound of a door incited her senses. She checked her outfit and sighed in disappointment; her shirt was wet and reeked of alcohol. There was a digital clock on a nightstand beside the bed. 6:56 AM.

"Okay... I wonder if she's awake?" A male voice said.

Multiple footsteps can be heard along with the sound of a paper bag dropping on a table.

BZZZZZ!*

"Hello?" The man said.

"Oh hey Swire. Is Hoshiguma awake?" The sound of crinkling paper penetrated her eardrums.

"That's good... I have to check if Ch'en is awake."

Ch'en got out of the bed ready to face the intruder.

"Hello?" The man whispered.

"Hmph!" Ch'en pounced on the man and pinned him down on the ground. "Who are! Oh-"

"What the heck!" Kaiser Rye squirmed as Ch'en got off him. "I was just seeing if you were awake!"

Ch'en looked at the messy bed behind her.

"What did you do when I was asleep?" Ch'en catechized as she grabbed Rye by collar.

"What do you mean?" Rye asked as sweat rolled down his face.

"Let me rephrase that. Did you take advantage of me when I was drunk?" She demanded as she shook him.

"No I didn't. I slept on the couch." Rye broke free from her grip. "I was going to make breakfast, but I got attacked as soon as I enter a room."

"My apologies." Ch'en said as she headed towards the bathroom.

"There should be a toothbrush in there for you." Rye hollered as he went into the kitchen.

After twenty minutes Ch'en walked into the kitchen, and was welcomed with breakfast and a cup of coffee.

"That's the best I could do this early." Rye wore an apron that moment.

"Oh..." Ch'en failed to stifle a laugh as she tried to avert her gaze from the comedy in front of her.

"What?" Rye looked at his apron; it was a pink one with flowers all over it. "Real Shit."

He threw it into the trash and bit into a piece of toast.

"Profanity." Ch'en reminded him as she ate a spoonful of her breakfast.