(OLD) Chapter 10: [Pythons]

=====

This Chapter is now old and obsolete.

The information in this chapter may or may not be relevant to the story anymore.

If you wish to read on, be my guest - I cannot stop you.

I'm going to be rewriting and replacing older chapters.

======

What wraps around a finger?

A ring of course.

What wraps around a person?

A friend.

My Reunion soldiers came back. Many were injured but most were left unscathed. Skullshatterer came back with angry footsteps. Patriot returned with his entire squad. I was standing near the North Exit when everyone arrived. Patriot walked up to me.

"Buldrokkas'tee, how was your evening party?" I ask as the returning soldiers move past us.

"We have successfully extracted every soldier. My Guerilla Squad came back with barely any casualties." He replied.

"I expected no less from the Guerilla Squad." I compliment as Skullshatterer walk up to me.

"Madam Talulah." Skullshatterer came up to me without his weapons.

"Skullshatterer, I'm so glad that you made it out alive." I say. "Did your team make it?"

"Everyone except three." Skullshatterer responds as he looks to see his troops. "I would like to head back to Lungmen soon."

"Oh. Why is that?" I ask as multiple Reunion soldiers were being treated for their wounds.

"We still haven't gotten Misha yet. And our scouts said that one of our squad leaders have been arrested along with his soldiers." He explained.

"Interesting." I pondered on the thought before looking at the soldiers behind him. They were bloody, dirty and weak from all of the fighting.

"I'll allow you to return to Lungmen." I say as Mephisto ran up to me waiting for me to finish. "But first you need to get your team ready. A few days of rest should suffice."

"Understood Madam." Skullshatterer walked away and disappeared into the crowd.

"Mephisto." I turn to face the boy in a white suit. "Why are you here?"

"Faust has just been captured in Lungmen! We need to rescue him for future missions!"

Hmm... I wonder what will happen next...

"Patriot. Mephisto. Skullshatterer. Go to the Control Tower. Send a message for Crownslayer to meet us there as well. Our next mission will be a rescue mission."

--------------

Everyone I called for the meeting arrived. We were on the first floor of the Chernobog Government Building in the remains of the lobby.

"Everyone is here. Now we can start this meeting." I said. "We all know that Skullshatterer's team and the Guerilla squad escaped Lungmen. You have my praise."

Everyone nodded.

"Now then, we all know that Faust has been captured in Lungmen. I already gave permission for Skullshatterer and Mephisto to proceed with the mission when the time comes."