(OLD) Chapter 4: The Heart of Lungmen

=====

This Chapter is now old and obsolete.

The information in this chapter may or may not be relevant to the story anymore.

If you wish to read on, be my guest - I cannot stop you.

I'm going to be rewriting and replacing older chapters.

======

Bright lights.

City skies.

Are the first to die.

When the night cries.

"AW! *Lungmen Profanity* !" Rye cursed as he turned off his phone and walked down the hall.

"We aren't even in Lungmen yet and you are already using Lungmen profanity." Kals'tit glared at him from across the hall.

"Sorry. Someone's bugging me." Rye sighed as he let his frustration go.

"Ladies first." Kals'tit says as she opens the door for Rye with her rare smile.

"No, no, no after you." Rye took off his mask showing a smirk.

"But I insist that you go first." Mont3R appeared from her spine as it's spiky limbs tapped Rye in.

"Did you have to use Mont3R?" Rye asked as he put his mask back on.

"No." Kals'tit responds as the two of them take a seat in the conference room. "I'm going to need you to take off your mask."

"But I didn't put on any makeup." Rye whined.

"I don't care."

"What did I do to deserve this?" Rye took off his mask, the contents on his face astonished Kals'tit as her eyes widen.

"I see that you have acquired another burn." Kals'tit notes.

"Yeah. Ran into the Reunion in Chernobog." Rye chuckled.

"I heard that Talulah was there. How did you manage to survive her attacks?"

"I've met her before, I almost died every single time." He lied.

"You did help defeat Nian back in Lungmen a few years ago." Kals'tit says as Rye shoved his mask into his pocket.

"Nian has similar abilities compared to Talulah, but Talulah isn't using her full power."

"Well Nian is gone now. Thanks to Lava and the L.G.D."

"The L.G.D." Rye snickered. "I wonder what that hard-assed Ch'en will do when she sees me?"

"Hopefully a professional response."

"She doesn't do things professionally when you pull a few nerves."

"True."

The door opened and as a group of different operators came in. Rye got up and bowed before them as they took their seats.

"Nearl, Doberman, Amiya welcome." Kals'tit greeted. "And the Doctor."

"Good evening Kals'tit." Doberman greeted as she eyed Rye suspiciously.

"I'm glad that we are able to have this meeting." Kals'tit started. "I'm sure you already know that I'll be going to Lungmen with Amiya and the Doctor to consult with Wei Yenwu about their new influx of refugees."