Chapter 01

#01 - Meeting his parents.

It has been two months and I was back to my schoolwork , it has been so hectic lately since we starting our exams. Oh and I am two million richer with a black range rover and a house in Durban , that's what my grandparents left me with ; their lawyer showed up on my parents doorstep for their Will reading because apparently they had wanted their Wills to be read a week after their burial. I guess they always wanted or knew that they'd die together because they were so in love. Their kids , mama and Aunt'Lungi were left with their companies and sums of money. Their houses and cars were left for us , the grandkids with some millions each.

Stha : "Where are you going to?"

Me : "UYanga thinks he's ready to let his family know that we dating."

Stha : "Ouuhhh! It's good to know that he is serious." She says smiling.

Me : "Yeah hey?! I'm not ready for dad's drama!"

Stha : *laughing* "I think you forgot that your brother Mnqobi is Bab'Muzi junior."

Me : "Oh flip! I totally forgot! I know Mnqobi , he'll run to tell mom and dad , well dad cause mom knows"  Stha helps me get dressed. I'm in Black crop tank top , a drawstring waist jogger pants and white sneakers.

Stha : "a high bun will do."  I smile at her and she rolls her eyes then do it for me.

Me : "Thank you baby." I peck her lips and she wipes them vigorously making me laugh.

Stha : "You look smashing babe! I gotta take pictures!" She grabs her phone and take pictures of me and I know I won't get them. I nod goodbye and rush out when I hear a hoot.

Yanga : "Hey baby. You look beautiful my lady." He says grabbing my one hand and makes me twirl then he kisses me , I blush when we break the kiss.

Me : "Thank you baby."  He kisses my temple then open my door before he goes to his side. He connects his phone and plays hip-hop , I've learnt to love it since it's his favourite music genre. He parks the car in the driveway and we both get out and walk hand in hand to the house. I know I've met his family many times but this time around it's different cause I'm meeting them as my boyfriend's family. Yandi is the first to see us and she gasps dramatically nudging her husband while at it.

Yandi : "Ihehehe! This is quite a shocker marhn!" She says and claps her hands.

Mnqobi : "LANDOKUHLE SIMOSIHLE DLAMINI !!!" I look down , I know Mnqobi will make this harder for me and he'll try to embarrass me.

MaRhadebe : "Leave my kids alone please." They both laugh. Khayone comes running to me and hugs my legs , I crouch down to pick him up. He's so grown , he's now two years old about to be three.