Chapter 48

#48

****Landokuhle's POV.

We were having a girl's day today with my sisters and brother's wives. We were in Khanya's house , chilling in the lounge with glasses of wine in hands , only Khanya and I were having juice.

Me : "Sis'Khanya. You and juice?!" She giggles and nods.

Khanya : "Don't be forward." We had a big meat platter infront of us. We left the kids with their dads in Ndabe's house.

Zamo : "Now that you mention it yazi , why?!" We were all now looking at her suspiciously.

Khanya : "We pregnant!" We all started screaming congratulating her , hugging her.

Kayise : "Well we also having a baby nomnyeni wami." She said smiling with pride. We screamed sharing a group hug.

Khanyi : "Well it's about time , we've been waiting since forever hawu!"

Zamo : "No more being the coolest rich aunt and uncle la! Y'all parents manje , iDrip iyaphela!" She says jokingly and we all laughed. It's true though Lethu and his wife always gave an excuse of not being ready to have kids cause they still enjoying their youth and each other. They are the kind of couple that goes out clubbing the whole weekend and when the most stylish couple , I think it's because the wife is a fashion designer.

Kayise : "Aibo! We still gonna be that , well I know I am. I am not about to let a stranger mess with my fashion sense."

Khanya : "Spoken like a true fashionista." She says smiling proudly as they clicked glasses making us laugh.

Muhle : "Yandi are you okay sisi?" I even forgot she was here , the way she was so quiet.

Yandi : "Why wouldn't I be?" We all looked at her shocked.

Zamo : "Now sthandwa sami , we understand maybe you aren't feeling okay or something but please don't take it out on us , asazi lutho. We are here to unwind and have fun together."

Yandi : "Well it isn't your father or brother that is missing nje so y'all wouldn't understand."

Khanyi : "And we sympathize with you but please lose that attitude."

Yandi : "You know , I've been tryna think how much of a coincidence that YOU (pointing at me)went missing and you came back claiming that you were raped by my brother then he disappears!?!" What?!

Muhle : "Aibo Yandiswa!" Muhle is the calmest person ever and it's irritating sometimes honestly.

Yandi : "Landokuhle do you know where is my brother?"

Me : "I'm not your brother's keeper Yandiswa." She scoffs. Ndabe was fuming and I knew if Yandi says something insulting she was gonna pounce on her.

Zamo : "Why would you think we know where they are?"

Yandi : "I mean she gets 'kidnapped' , she gets found and it is claimed that he raped her then he disappears?! No!"

Ndabe : "Nana just say whatever crap you think you know and I'll gladly explain to you."

Yandi : "I think your father killed him just like how he killed Thulani."

Ndabe : "Which Thulani? The same one you also claimed he abused you?"

Yandi : "I didn't claim , it's just true. Yazi it would be better if we knew where they were."

Ndabe : "Well sorry babes but they could be with some prostitutes in Maldives , who knows?" she says shrugging

Yandi : "You guys are being insensitive. Imagine if your mother disappeared like this but it's fine atleast y'all know where she is , y'all can still visit her grave any day ; I just wanna know where my father and brother are?!"

Ndabe : "Ey futsek wena! What does mama have to do with this? Why are you involving her?!" She screamed at her face.

Yandi : "What it's not like I'm lying , she's dead vele angithi?!" Ndabe punched her and as Yandi tried returning the punch she was already on the floor and Ndabe on too of her beating the crap out of her.

Asante : "LADIES! WHAT THE HELL?!" He screams holding Ndabe and pulls her away from a crying Yandi.

Ndabe : "I'LL FUCKEN BEAT YOU TO YOUR SENSES YOU STUPID BITCH!" She screamed. The rest of the guys walked in. Sebastian quickly rushed to his wife and got hold of her then went outside with her as she was still cursing and screaming at Yandi. Mnqobi just stood there , not comforting his wife then he walked out.

Kabelo : "Baby , are you okay?" I looked at him.

Me : "Take me home please." He took my hand and we left.