Chapter 62

Chapter 62 -Silent Pain : Landokuhle's pain

***Kabelo's POV!!!

I was cooking while my wife was in the lounge chilling with her kids. A knock comes through and I go open ,

Me : "Aw sbali. Z'thin mfo?" 

Lethu : "Sho sho gazi."  We fistbump. He proceeds to the lounge and I to the kitchen. I finish up cooking then dish up , I take the food to the lounge.

Lethu : "Thank you mfethu! You also cook too? No wonder my baby sis is crazy over you." We both laugh while Lando just ignores us. She hasn't been talking to me since plus she was more frustrated by me ordering her to not do anything. MaKhulu called me yesterday and I declined all their calls , yesterday was the funerals of those people and I don't care.

After eating , Nonto clears up the plates and goes to put them in the kitchen.

Lethu : "I'm here regarding very serious matters."

Lando : "Yeah , I also have some messages for you."

Lethu : "Oh?"

Lando : "So while I was unconscious , I saw the grandparents , mama's parents and another old lady that looked so much like Kabelo's mother." I looked at her surprised.

Lethu : "Batheni?"

Lando : "They told me that you are the key to finding out the truths including mama's death. And that I must tell you how great and able you are ; don't doubt yourself."  Then she starts crying.

Lando : "The old lady who is Kabelo's grandma was carrying a baby boy and they said he was my child. His name is Onkemetse Mlandomuhle Molefe."  I clench my jaws to prevent myself from crying.

Lethu : "They said Molefe?" She nods. "Kabelo do you know what that means?" I shake my head.

Me : "No."

Lethu : "last night I had a dream about you. You have to stop using a surname you don't belong to because that's also a reason on why some of the bad things happen in your life."

Me : "What do you mean I don't belong?"

Lethu : "Both your ancestors are fighting over you because , 1) you were raised by your father's family ; 2)Your father never dif right by your mother or her family so technically you are a Molefe not Ngubane so until your father does the right thing then I'm sorry but y'all are far from being happy."

Lando : "So what happens now? What do you mean?"

Lethu : "Your twins are miracle babies , because they survived but unfortunately they got to Mlando this time and like I said it'll be a long while before y'all catch a break if the right thing isn't done."

Me : **sighs heavily**

Lethu : "Sisiza we'll talk. Saturday , come to my house ; it's urgent."  She nods. Lethu bids goodbye after hugging and kissing his sister.

Lando : "Kabelo."  I look at her and she has her arms open for me. I hug her and somehow I just start sobbing real hard ; we both crying.

Lando : "We'll be okay , I promise."  She says wiping my tears then pecks my lips smiling sadly.

Me : "How babe When that man hates my whole existence?"

Lando : "I'm sure he'll do right since he apologised , he's not gonna jeopardize that if he really wants our forgiveness. This is his chance to step up." I nod.

Me : "How did he look like?"  She smiles widely then chuckles.

Lando : "All I can say is that , that little fella was a traitor too. He looks so much like you but light skinned."

Me : "That's my seed alright!" I say smuggingly as she giggled.

Lando : "I didn't even know I was pregnant. We should stop having this much sex baby , ngeke!"

Me : "Hhayi hhayi !! I'm not doing that when my wife is this sexy!"  She laughs out loud.